Cami had her baby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got a couple of pictures of the little guy. He had a rough start so he needs to gain some weight. He is nursing great now so I don't think it will take too long.

We are thinkng of calling him "Ben" for his barn name and "MSM Our Best Blessing" in honor of Linda Best of Blessing Farm since Fred is his sire. I am open to other suggestions with the word "Best" in it though if you have any.

Ben1.jpg

Ben2.jpg

Sue

Perfect name, Ben is wonderful handsome...congratulations..I can feel the love.

Oh Sue, he's just precious!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm so glad he is here and safe, I know how much he means to you!!!

Tammy

Sue,

That is a FANTASTIC name!!!!!!!!

Do keep it, and if you don't, let me know as I have bred my Lyric to Fred for next year, and now have changed my thoughts on what to name her. Was going with the song theme but naming her after Linda would be SO MUCH BETTER!

dru

He is gorgeous!! Wow--wouldn't Linda be so so proud!!! Fred is amazing. I like Ben--single syllable like Fred--and something with Best is perfect.
default_yes.gif

He is gorgeous!! Wow--wouldn't Linda be so so proud!!!
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif

Such a beautiful baby, and his name is so perfect. Huge congratulations you guys, he is a special little one, for sure.
default_wub.png

Rebecca

Latest posts

Back