Cami had her baby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bozley

Reaction score
Cami had her baby at 2:19 this morning. My husband, Makayla & I saw the entire delivery. Everything went very smoothly. I will post pictures later (too exhausted right now).

I am just so glad that Cami & Fred have a happy healthy baby boy!

Sue

Congratulations, Sue
default_laugh.png
I checked on her alot yesterday! That's wonderful that all went well. Can't wait to see pictures. I went to your website and realized that your Bozley and Fancy are Hopes foals !!! We have had Hopes for several years now. He is a real sweetheart. Your horses are beautiful
default_smile.png

WOW, Sue!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! You must be exhausted, but how special that he was born last night!! So happy for you that all went well and I can't wait to see the little boy!

HUG

Jodi

Congratulations! Glad everything went well, and I can't wait to see your special little one.
default_wub.png

Rebecca

I'm so totally happy for all of you! I couldn't believe it when I turned your camera on this morning and saw a little one in there!!!! Huge Congratualtions!!!!!!!!

Joyce

Congratulations!!! Pictures!!!! I was checking her all day yesterday until I figured you were back from the show.

Congrats Sue!!! I was checking in on her off and on yesterday and then again at 10pm.
default_smile.png
So glad to hear everything went well, can't wait to see pics!!!

Sue huge Congratulations on your Fred son cant wait to see him. Your cam is down but hope all is well. Good girl Cami for waiting for mom to be home.

Nita

Oh pure delight, I missed it..anyone tape the foaling? I gotta go see Jr..congratulations and hug the Boz for me. Karin hug Hopes too.

Hey Mom,

Yes, I am in Computers Skills class and YES I WANT PICTURES! Preferably before I leave this class!
default_smile.png

love, Makayla

The little guy has had a few difficulties. Cami being a maiden mare would not let him nurse. She is very caring and nurturing but pushed him away when he would try to nurse. We had the vet come over. After banamine and warm compresses she finally stood still for him to come over but by that point he was afraid to make the attempt. We will need to keep prompting him. The vet will be back at 4:00. I will keep you posted.

Sue

He's beautiful Hun and mom seems settled and he is trying now...good light on the way.

Thanks. We go in every 10 - 15 minutes and hold her still and coax him over. I think he is getting the hang of it. The vet did tube him so he got a belly full when she was here.

default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce
default_new_multi.gif

[SIZE=36pt]CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!![/SIZE]

So glad she waited until AFTER the show so you could be there!!!!!! Can't wait for pics and to see him in person!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Shelly
default_saludando.gif

So happy for you and Cami! I watched yesterday and in the evening til I went to bed. Believe it or not I thought she would have it last night. She was very alert to every sound.

Latest posts

Back