Camera Question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph

Reaction score
I was hoping some of you guys that know about camera's or if you have either of these could give me some information on which is the better of the two. I know nothing about cameras and was looking at the Canon 8.0 MP Rebel XT SLR and the Nikon D70 SLR digital cameras.

Nikon fan here. I have a D100 (not made anymore) and drooling over the D200's

Hey Mistyrose has a D70 body for sale, or did at any rate. Only had it a year or so. She is getting a d200.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Nikon D70 and absolutely love it. The best investment that I have ever made.

Thanks very much for the information guys! It's through a points system at my Dad's furniture store that I work at, one of the suppliers offers points for products you sell and I really want a new and nicer digital camera than what I have and had it narrowed down to these two and new you guys would know which way to steer me.
default_smile.png

I have no experience with Nikon but can vouch for the Rebel XT being a GREAT camera. I love Canon products in general and have several Canon cameras, film and digital. I'd never buy from another company!

Latest posts

Back