Calling all NW'erners!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacy Score

Reaction score
Hi All of you NW People!

If you didn't see the message about the clinic that Bryan Smith is giving on May 13th at Jane Taylor's place in Monroe, PLEASE get in touch with me!.

Bryan is a "protege" of Carolynn Resnick and teaches horse communication methods that are readily converted to Halter, Driving, etc -- I promise you won't be dissappointed! I have watched a few of the clinics that Bryan has done and what it give you AND your horse is a way to communicate on HIS/HER level rather than our own - it is awesome and the horses just love it (why wouldn't they - for the first time in their lives they understand what we are saying)

Anyway, if you love to show whether it be halter or any other performance aspect -- OR just really want to have a great communication with your horse - it is a great way to learn some of the basics - AND just in time for show season (well, kinda late - but still lots of shows left and the lessons will pay off!)

There is a limit to the number of horses (and horse trailers) that we can accomodate, so please let me know if you think you will be attending - I will send the "Flyer" with more details to any who are interested.

Thanks all - your horse will appreciate your learning how to speak his language!

Stacy

Bumping this up. You should post it on the Sale Board.
default_smile.png

I saw it on nwminis and checked it out, there.

Looks great, but not sure I could go.
default_sad.png

Liz

Latest posts

Back