"By George"....the "Arab" breed guy... not the "Mini" guy...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWA

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if there might be any Arab breed folks who might can help???
default_unsure.png
:

I was hoping for information, possibly photos or a website link if there might be one?

Just hoping to find info, if possible...about an Arab named "Gorgeous George", who goes by barn name of "By George", and he’s a registered Arab, a Kaset grandson.

Please help if you can...just looking for info/pics of him, if possible, for something I'm working on.
default_wub.png
:

TIA :saludando:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have found three Arabs named Gorgeous George. Do you know how old this guy is? Stallion or gelding? What color? If you let me know I can get you some information. L

Actually now that I look at them there is only one that is a Kaset grandson. I have to run to school now, but If you give me your email I can send you the info I found on him. L

Tanya. There is a Half Arabian gelding named Gorgeous George. (Gorgias Georg) He is a palomino and owned by a farm in New Jersey. He has been a National Champion in performance and halter. IF this is the horse you are speaking of, you can email me and I will put you in touch with the owners who are the Skeuses at Springwater Farm.

And there is a purebred stallion named My Gorgeous George owned by, Kathryn Davis in Las Vegas.

I am sure there are others but the winningest horse by far is the Half Arab.

Carol

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much Magic and Carol!
default_wub.png
:

I was able to get a little more info on him, but still haven't been able to find a website or pics yet.

Here's all I have to go on, so far...

He’s a solid chestnut with a star. Not sure if he's a stallion or a gelding. Somewhere in California, I believe.

Thanks again for all your help! :saludando:

Latest posts

Back