Busy night at Mountain Meadows

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a busy night -- congrats on the new babies
default_smile.png

default_new_shocked.gif
Wow! I can't even imagine a night like that! I'm glad you have 3 healthy (and no doubt beautiful) fillies! I will look forward to pictures.

Congratulations Stacy! I won't dare ask for pics or pedigrees until things calm down and you get your furnace up and running!
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations on your busy, but very successful night!

Congratulations Stacy!!!! Thats incredible.... 3 fillies in one night?!?!?!
default_new_shocked.gif
Is there anything special that you are giving your mares to get fillies?! haha.... We have 4 babies on the ground and they are all colts!!! There will be a lot of geldings running around here by this time next year if this colt streak keeps up....

What woman? All that time on your hands and no pictures?? What have you been doing? Geesh!
default_wink.png

Pix will have to wait a couple of days until it warms up - it is still in the 20's here - still have a bunch of wet, gloppy snow, so these babies won't get outside for a few days.

Thanks for all the well wishes. It will be an early night for me!
default_yes.gif

Stac

Congratulations Stacy!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I can't even imagine a night like that, pretty unbelievable
default_yes.gif
I am very glad that the births went well considering that the weather wasn't very cooperative for you
default_wink.png
Sorry I'll have to pass up on that snow offer we had too much this year and I'm so looking forward to the rain tonight :DOH! lol I'll be checking back for pictures can't wait for that
default_yes.gif
Take it easy for a couple days

~Jessica

Congrats Stac! I've been down that slope in the summer on a good day. I don't think I'd want to do it in a snow storm in the middle of the night.

Jean

Whew!

Busy girl!

Awesome Efforts
default_biggrin.png

Congrats on the fillies!

Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations one for each of those fillies, cant wait to see the pics when it is less snowy.

And you still have your sanity LOL? What a night! I think we are about to drop our third...in a week...and I thought I was worn out.
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations - on the fillies and on surviving the night!

Jan

edited to add - on your mare who red bags, have you tried her on SMZ? I have two - a mother and daughter - who tend to have red bag deliveries, and in both cases they don't if they are on SMZ at least 30 days prior. One just foaled a few days ago, almost 2 weeks early, so was on it only a couple of weeks but still had a perfect normal delivery which she doesn't do otherwise. Like you, haven't lost babies because of it but it always worries me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee Stacy........you need to spread some of that

excitement out over a few days and not have all the

fun in one night.......

Congratualtions on getting 3 healthy baby girls!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to you and your mares on a job well done.

You could have fun with names for this tri. Snow, Power, Generator.??

Hope you get a good nights sleep.

Congrats again from Wendy in Canada.

(I am sick to death of this winter too.!! Starting this year we are breeding in June for MAY babies.)

Latest posts

Back