Business Cards

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marnie

Reaction score
I was looking at cards on a bulletin board and realized there's alot of different designs, I'd like to see some of your guys' cards. Here's mine, I actually just had them done a couple weeks ago.

cards.jpg

Here is mine. I do them myself on my computer.

card.jpg

Here is one of ours. I also like to practice making them on my computer

newcard333333333.jpg

Some of these designs are really nice, I like them alot. Mine look a little juvenile, I guess I am trying to portray kids with minis, I love to see little kids and little horses together. Keep them coming everyone.

Here is mine. I "designed" it on Vistaprint.com. Maybe you can find something you like there.

livepreview1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is ours, we have them made at a local print shop. Neat thread, I like looking at everyones cards.

ea3831f6.jpg

Here's our business card, and also a photograph that I had a couple hundred of printed to have setting out at shows, etc. I had the cards printed by VistaPrint and the 4x6 photo collage printed by York Photo.

whinny%20for%20me%20farm%20business%20card.jpg

advertisement%20upload%20smaller.jpg

So those of you who do the photo business cards yourself, how did you do them? I mean did you create and print them at home?

I need to do new cards for Equine Affaire next month, and would like to do them myself. I already can print plain cards, but would love to do a photo card. Is there Photo business card stock?

Our Business Cards I created them on the Vista Prints....

New Business::::

Businesscardemail-1.jpg

Our Minis::::

BusinessCardMinis2.jpg

Jody,

Check out Vistaprint.com. You can upload a photo at their site, use their templates or go freestyle. They also offer several different shipping options, so if you need the cards quickly, etc.

What a bunch of lovely cards! I got mine done by a lovely lady on Ebay...I'm just not clever...and I wanted bright color!

mycard.jpg

Well, Michele, This isn't fair because with a subject like that, you have to have a great card!
default_yes.gif
:

Back