build a bear shoes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBH

Reaction score
Those of you that have used build a bear shoes for minis.....what style did you use and why? the high top tennis shoes look like they may be too tall, the skechers??

default_saludando.gif
sorry iam from australia whats a bear shoes

Hi, I use the little tennis shoes that just cover the pastern, I am worried that the higher ones will rub and I always throw on a little vetrap or something for comfort just in case. Lucky Loge "build -a - bear" shoes are from the build a bear workshops where kids go and make there very own bear and then dress it up...the shoes fit the little minis just perfect and I love them for parads and stuff as it cushions the bottom of the hoof on pavement and harsh gravel and look so darn cute. You could probably google it and see what I am talking about!

Not the hightops, just the normal tennis shoe works great!

I have the high tops. My mare tends to grow more heel than toe. She is not club footed as she has been checkes by a vet. So we just take the heel down and the shoes are to let the toe grow out at a proper angle. I do not think the regular tennies would work for my mare.

Yup, love the canvas hi-tops the best because they will mold around the hoof and pastern much better than the plastic ones. I have used the heavier plastic ones, and they did eventually rub...but it will depend most on your horses foot and pastern. The mare I drive now has good pasterns so the canvas fit her, but I have another mare with a more upright/short pastern and they would probably be too high for her.

Latest posts

Back