Buckeroo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gone in body but not in spirit The passing of a truly influential sire is always a sad moment
default_bye-sad.gif
, but he leaves a legacy like no other.RIP Buckeroo.

Rest in peace, Buckeroo. If it works that way (and I hope it does) he is now reunited Lowell Boone. The circle is unbroken!

I cried at reading of his passing. It seems the LK Farm has had it rough this last year and I feel so very sorry for them. THANK YOU LITTLE KING FARM for allowing the Miniature horse community into your life and sharing this magnificent stallion with us. He made such a huge impact on the breed. His bloodlines will live on and he will be greatly missed by so many in the Miniature horse world. ...FAREWELL BUCKEROO

I am so sorry for everyone at Little King - Buckeroo has left such a legacy behind - truly an ambassador to the breed. He will be missed by so many.

Hugs to LKF

Cyndi - Misty Moon Equines - Canada

Sad to hear, but he'll live on in his awesome sons, daughters and all the grands down-line.

I feel very fortunate to have met Buckeroo a few years back and to have his lines running through our herd from:

Little Kings Buck Echo

Little Kings White Russian

Little Kings Buckwheat

Little Kings Bagheera Buckeroo

Little Kings Baron Buckeroo

Little Kings Son of a Buck

All our sympathies to the Eberths. He'll be missed.

RIP Buckeroo.

Robin,

We wish to send our condolences to you and your family over the loss of Buckeroo! We know he's been a big part of your entire life and will be sadly missed! We were so proud to meet him in person in 2009! It had always been a dream of Wanalynn's to meet him in person and to have a daughter of Buckeroo! You helped me make both of those dreams come true when we were able to purchase Bailey Buckeroo! Just wanted to say Thank You for letting us be a very small part of Buckeroo's life and we will carry on his name with pride at our little farm!

(((((Big Hugs to you)))))

Bill & Wanalynn

Condolences to the Eberth's. Buckeroo will definitely be missed by many. I feel priviledged to own two grandsons and one granddaughter; hopefully I'll have a couple greats running around in a few weeks.

I am so very sorry for this loss to the Eberth family. Buckeroo has very obviously always been a treasured part of your family, and not "just another breeding stallion". He'll be missed by so very many people. He truely was a legend! Godspeed Buckeroo!
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Buckeroo did for the American Miniature Horse what no other horse has done or will do. We are privileged and honored to have Buckeroo as the basis for our entire breeding program, including our stallion, Thumper. It was because of Buckeroo and the Eberths that we have him.

Our deepest sympathies to the Eberth family.

What a loss, and what a tremendous impact he has had on the breed! He couldn't have asked for a better life though. Godspeed old boy.

Jan

I am so sorry to hear this, he is a horse that would never and could never be forgotten. RIP Buckeroo...he will live on through his progency and the passion running through the Eberth family for that little Buckeroo horse....

Leeana Hackworth

Such a loss...Hugs and condolences to the Eberth family. Buckeroo will always be one of the true Legends in the history of the miniature horse....perhaps gone, but never forgotten....

Joy

Our condolences to the Eberth family.

What a magnificent horse you had the pleasure to spend a good part of your life with. We feel honored to have a 3 yr old son of Buckeroo (Buckeroo Buzz) who will be breeding his first mares this season.

His sons and daughters, and grand get will carry his legacy.

He is truely a legend who will live on for many many years to come and beyond. So very sorry for your loss. I do wish I could have seen him just once in person.

So Sad

RIP Buckeroo
default_sad.png
you will never be forgotten

Lori & Art

Over thirty years old. Amazing !!!!

What a life and what a legend.
default_aktion033.gif

I wish some of my dogs could have lived that long.

His family has had a lot of memories to cherish.
default_yes.gif

Really, looking at all his offspring, we all have a lot to cherish!

My thoughts and prayers go out to Little King Farm. What a legend that blessed our breed. He was a gorgeuos boy.

Angie

This was really sad for me to see, I had the opportunity to meet the grand old guy in person a couple years ago and he was truly a magnificent animal! I hope the Eberth family and all at Little King Farm can find comfort in the wonderful life he had and how much he contributed to the miniature horse world! We are proud to own many horses that go back to Buckeroo at least once! RIP Buckeroo!

My condolences to the Eberth family. What a touching poem and tribute to Buckeroo! Made me cry. His body may be gone but his spirit and legand will live forever! He was truly one of the great ones.

RIP Little Buckeroo, ive just been out and hugged my lovely little buckeroo son....

Latest posts

Back