BRINGING IT ALL TOGETHER....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tanya, I am SOOOOO very happy for you! Your dreams are being answered!!!

Rabbitsfizz...that is TANYA'S head!! She has had recent cranial surgery...OUCH!!!

Hi Robin,

{{{HUGS}}} We're not sure yet, but we might still be getting remnants of that ET center??? It's not finished yet, LOL. On the floor, the carpet was cut before they put in the original ET center. Then after they took it out, to put in the fireplace, this left big gaps on both sides of it, that is now bare floor. So, they are going to measure for smaller size versions of the two "side sections" that was there originally, and they will be put on both sides of the fireplace. At least I think that's what hubby said they were going to do. I'll have to ask him to make sure on that.
wink.gif

Oh, the fireplaces are definately real wood burners. That is just a paper picture of a fire that is stuck to the glass doors. Hubby didnt want to have to deal with a gas fireplace if it were to break down, or have a gas leak or anything. So he requested a wood burning kind.
yes.gif

We will remove that paper picture of a fire before we go to use it, LOL.
biggrin.gif

REO said:
Oh Tanya! My heart is filled with happiness for you! Your dream is coming together for you at last! WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
I love all the trees! And I like the entertainment center and the fireplace you got.

I've seen some really nice fireplaces that are gas or electric that you can add to any room! Sure, it's not real fire, but they look pretty & cozy! Something to hang stockings on!

MY GOODNESS HON, what happened to your poor head? {{{{Hugs}}}}

May the blessings keep rolling in for you! 
yes.gif

473092[/snapback]

Last edited by a moderator:
rabbitsfizz said:
Good GRAVY Tanya all the poor guy did was let a fireplace get put in the wrong place- there was no reason to slap him up alongside the ear'ole with a two by four
smile.gif

rolleyes.gif

wacko.gif

smile.gif

473100[/snapback]

risa_suelos.gif
Hey...what can I say.
biggrin.gif

PS...I LOVE your typed "UK accent"!
laugh.gif

Steph_D said:
Golly, I had to take a second look at your "incision", they really cut you up good, didn't they? I'm so glad that it's done and you got to see your house
aktion033.gif

473123[/snapback]

Gosh...and here I thought it was right PURTEE.
biggrin.gif

NOT!!!!
wacko.gif

risa_suelos.gif

{{{{HUGS to you Steph....I'll soon be WAITING FOR YOU, DAVID AND THE GIRLS...for visiting company when you come to Florida!!!!}}} I will even have a PORCH LIGHT on waiting for ya!
yes.gif

Triggy&Blue&Daisy Too said:
Congratualations on your new unboobooed house and my yes poor Tanya what happened to your head? Owwwwch!  Hope you feel better soon.
473125[/snapback]

{{{HUGS}}} Oh...
whistling.gif
What happened to my head???
unsure.gif

Oh, one afternoon, I remembered Jill talking how she used to be a "Punker" back in the day. So, I wanted to see what all the fun that I was missing... You like my doo & piercings??? I think I might ought to add a pretty pink stripe right there, don't you???
new_shocked.gif

biggrin.gif

saludando.gif

Dimimore said:
Oh Tanya, I got all goosebumpy for you.    Bless your heart.  It's going to be perfect!  Congratulations.
aktion033.gif

473131[/snapback]

{{{HUGS}}} Thank you so much!
laugh.gif

crponies said:
This is so great! I don't know where I was in April but I missed that post before about you even being able to buy a place. This is wonderful! I love the fireplaces, and I totally agree with your choice of reading.
biggrin.gif

473428[/snapback]

{{{Hugs & Prayers}}}
wub.gif

laugh.gif
Thank you so much Kris, Cheryl & Sterling.
cheekkiss.gif
{{{Hugs & prayers!}}}

susanne said:
Congratulations, Tanya!
As for the Magnolia, don't ever top a tree...it will stress and weaken it. For now, let it luxuriate in its newfound light...it may well fill out on its own. Do a Google search on tree nurseries in your area, and find one that specializes in Magnolias. Get their opinion on the best fertilizer for your new friend and what you might do to encourage it to fill out.

BTW, I consider all of my plants to be my pets, so the comparison between trees and horses is quite apt!

473686[/snapback]

Thank you Susanne! I think there are a couple plant nurseries out that way too. I will look them up and give a call. Thanks so much for your help!
cheekkiss.gif

Marty said:
Tanya!    How perfect it all is.  You really deserve so much to be happy. I can hear your excitement.
I love those double wides and surely would trade this house for one in a New York minute if I could. Talk about closet space galore and I'll betcha you even have a garden tub, right?  They are really nice and I love the way your's is nestled so cozy there. I'm so happy about the fireplaces too.

You're nesting!  You are really finally nesting!    Home Sweet Home atlast.

Now, where's the horses and what are your barn plans?

473687[/snapback]

Hi Marty,
saludando.gif

Yeah, it's a "manufactured home". Not a mantion on a hill...but it's the best we could swing, so to us, that makes it a Palace for sure!
wub.gif

And, yes, it is WAYYYY more roomie in there than here at "Rented Paradise". Ahhhhh! I can't wait to sprawl out and relax!

Oh, and YEPPERS!! It surely does have a Garden Tub! GLORY BE!

I mean....we're talking some SERIOUS CALGON DAYS A COMING!!!!
aktion033.gif

I've been dreaming of a WHOLE TRUCKLOAD of CALGON!
yes.gif

LOL...that was actually the rest of the pics I was gonna post last night before I got too pooped to play anymore.
biggrin.gif
I was saving THE BEST for last.

But...HERE IT IS.... Welcome to.... um.... "MY OFFICE"...
laugh.gif

This first pic, the "builder guy" said we could go in after the new fireplace was added so we could see it. While we were there, I asked if I could go see the tub too. Another LONGTIME dream...even WAYYYYYY moreso than a fireplace!

So...hubby said he wanted to get a pic of me when I saw it, LOL. So he made me wait while he got the camera ready...

MasterBath.jpg

The house isn't finished yet, so that's what those thingies are that are hanging down.

Anyways...here's a little bit better view of it.
biggrin.gif

CALGONTIME.jpg

The shower is immediately to the left there, past the doorway. Then "the potty", then the tub...and YAYYYYYYY, it has JETS too!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

There are also actually two sinks in there, but only one shows from the angle of the pic. One there down in the far corner, and then, immediately to the right is the linen pantry, then the other sink next to that. Then there's what they called a "vanity" in the center between the two sinks.
unsure.gif

Hubby says that's a place where you're suppose to set for putting on make up and all.
risa_suelos.gif

I had to chuckle, cause I don't wear make up...who has time???? I think I'd rather paint a barn than my face.
biggrin.gif

Well, it's there and it looks like a really nice spot to maybe put a plant or some candles or something.
yes.gif
Hmmm? Maybe a plant AND some candles.
biggrin.gif

Now, where's the horses and what are your barn plans?
Whewboy...you're tugging at my heart strings on that one.
smile.gif

Right now, our two Champagne Stallions are up in Wyoming with a very special and now dear friend, who I am forever deeply indepted to with much love and appreciation!
wub.gif

Likewise too, for a special and dear friend here in Florida, up in Bell (near Gainesville). She is taking in our other HB Stallion and our 3 mini mares.

All will be with their new temp families, till we can either find permanent homes for them, or eventually bring them all back to remain with us. We have MUCH ahead of us still before we are "horsified" to be able though. So, resting on prayers for God's will for them all...whether it be God's will for them to come back to us or not...remains to be revealed...as time marches on.
wub.gif

As for our plans for a barn??? Well, so far the only plans in stone...is that we hope to have one someday??? We won't stop working towards that very goal till we do. FOR SURE!!! Just don't know just yet how or when...but we have faith that we WILL get there! Sooner or later...all in His time...and all to His glory.

Tanya, I am SOOOOO very happy for you! Your dreams are being answered!!!
Rabbitsfizz...that is TANYA'S head!! She has had recent cranial surgery...OUCH!!!
Hi Mona!
saludando.gif
Thank you so much! It's amazing isn't it? That it's FINALLY HAPPENING! <happy sighs>.

Oh, and I know Rabbit was just "funning" on me, LOL!

Tanya I'm so happy for you.
aktion033.gif

Your excitement and happiness comes through your posts.

And I'll keep you in my prayers that all of the rest of your dreams come true. You've been blessed so far. And tell that young man THANK YOU for what he is doing for our country.

Tanya I am so happy for you and Lee, your new home is beautiful congratulations!

About the trees.....The "sweet bay" magnolia grows wild and is magnificant, they grow differently than the "bull bay" which is the one people generally think of with it's huge trunk and wide overhead brances. The sweet bay grows similar to a pin oak in that the middle grows out and the bottom branches grow down...hence the narrower look. Don't prune a sweet bay they are made to lay on the ground, (unless you may want to just prune an opening to walk into so you can sit under there) wait till they bloom! it's heavenly. Best of luck to you.

CyndiM said:
Tanya I'm so happy for you. 
aktion033.gif

Your excitement and happiness comes through your posts.

And I'll keep you in my prayers that all of the rest of your dreams come true. You've been blessed so far. And tell that young man THANK YOU for what he is doing for our country.

473758[/snapback]

Thank you so much Cyndi, and I will definately tell him. {{{HUGS & PRAYERS}}}

Debby said:
Tanya I am so happy for you and Lee, your new home is beautiful congratulations!About the trees.....The "sweet bay" magnolia grows wild and is magnificant, they grow differently than the "bull bay" which is the one people generally think of with it's huge trunk and wide overhead brances. The sweet bay grows similar to a pin oak in that the middle grows out and the bottom branches grow down...hence the narrower look.  Don't prune a sweet bay they are made to lay on the ground, (unless you may want to just prune an opening to walk into so you can sit under there) wait till they bloom! it's heavenly.  Best of luck to you.

473774[/snapback]

saludando.gif
Hi Debby
cheekkiss.gif
Wow, I didn't know there were different kinds of magnolias. Thank you so much for the great advice. Oh, Lee said a WHOLE BUNCH of them were all in bloom a couple weeks ago, only he didn't have the camera with him. Shoot! But, we will soon have a chance to see them all next time, hopefully. Thank you with all my heart for all your help!
wub.gif
As soon as I can clear a few of these plates from my table...I still need to get back to "old plates" too. Ok?
wub.gif
Prayerfully, soon. {{{HUGSWITHALLMYHEART!!!}}}

Big congrats on your lovely new home and property. I really had no idea what was going on with you but sure sounds like u have had your hands full. Thanks for bringing up your post from april so I could see the starting point. Im not always on the back porch. So your place is in lake county? Then we are almost neighbors as we are in sumter county, next county west of u, but somewhat south of u it sounds like.

Sure hope your poor head heals up fast. Yep I guess all your years of kidding your hubby about his surgeries came back to bite u in the HEAD eh? LOL. Well now u both are a matching set anyway. Hope u all are done with operations now. Best wishes for a great future.

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks so much. Yes, I've tried to pop in as I could, but...to say the least, it's been a bear of a year, LOL.

Hey, we are right where there's a couple more state forest parks that I didn't know where out there (Ocala National Forest is HUGE
new_shocked.gif
). I've spoken to the Forest Ranger closest to our house, and he gives us his blessings that we can bring our minis out for camping and all. He lives right there at the campsites, and says he'll even keep the bathrooms/showers open for us.

Once we can catch our bearings from all this...we hope to be able to go trail driving, camping fishing....RACING.
smile.gif

Just a few speedbumps in the road toward the fun side of life...but thankfully the road's not washed out yet.

I have some upcoming fun stuff to post news about, as soon as I get a chance for confirming all the details. We'll likely be sitting most of them out ourselves, but hoping to get back in the swing of things as soon as can, and join in.

Just got some of this other "stuff" to try and keep taking care of till we get to that point.

Hope to see ya something again soon though!

Hugs & prayers,

Tanya

hairicane said:
Big congrats on your lovely new home and property. I really had no idea what was going on with you but sure sounds like u have had your hands  full. Thanks for bringing up your post from april so I could see the starting point.  Im not always on the back porch. So your place is in lake county? Then we are almost neighbors as we are in sumter county, next county west of u, but somewhat south of u it sounds like.  Sure hope your poor head heals up fast. Yep I guess all your years of kidding your hubby about his surgeries came back to bite u in the HEAD eh? LOL. Well now u both are a matching set anyway.  Hope u all are done with operations now. Best wishes for a great future.

473930[/snapback]

Latest posts

Back