Bond Peppy Power @ 24 years young

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's looking great! My favorite picture is the one with his grandbaby--she's a looker too!

Thanks for sharing - he looks wonderful. I own a Peppy Power great-grandaughter (Fire & Ice ganddaughter).

Hi Sharman, He looks great!

I always enjoy looking at your horses, they are gorgeous.

He looks fabulous!!! What kind of cancer does he have? We have a stallion with cancerous lesions on his penis that we have been treating. Still hope for some foals after the chemo is done. The vet did stay his life would be shortened tho, as it usually goes into the testicles and the bones.

What a grand ole man Sharman :aktion033:
default_wub.png
: I'd love to have more daughters of his but for now his NFCs Peppys Sweetie Pie is all we have acquired. What a legacy he is leaving as she's my favorite producer ..her foals have THAT LOOK and that big sweet eye..I hope there is some treatment that would allow you to get a few foals from him, but if not, just having him to gaze at would be very satisfying...lucky you and Yashica too
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharman, he is just beautiful. He is a grand ole man and you've taken such wonderful care of him. I was so hoping that his treatments would be successful for you. Our Peppy Power daughter is one of our most prized broodmares. I think she is the last daughter of Peppy Power so we are VERY lucky to have her.

Janis

Well he looks AWESOME!!!

I have one of his sons, my main stallion, Heartland's Peppy's Pride. He is 12 years old and 29.75". Almost has his hall of fame in halter.

From these pictures of Bond Peppy, I can't hardly believe the resemblance to my stallion. They have the EXACT same head!!! Though, my guy is bay.

Speaking of color - I believe Bond Peppy Power sired a number of pinto foals from solid color mares. Have you ever looked to see if you could find any pinto white on him? We have a gray pinto ourselves (a Cross Country Awesome daughter) and know how hard it is to find those white spots on a gray background.

Wow! He's still just beautiful! I have one of his grandsons. Thanks for posting the pictures.

WOW :new_shocked: :new_shocked: Thanks alot!!!! He is the Grand Sire to 2 of my mares. Can I use these pix in my photo album??? :bgrin

VernB

Thank you all for your wonderful comments
default_smile.png

To those who asked to use Peppy's photos, yes, that would be fine. Also, fine to use on any Historical horses reference sites.

As for Peppy producing pintos, he does not have any visible white markings, though many have searched looking, but has produced about 65% pinto offspring. We were told a son of his even tested homozygous.

Thanks again!

Sharman

Sharman, What a picture of health, I know you have worked very hard. We are still thinking positive thoughts. We have several get and grand get all driving horses. Let us know how he progresses.

Mini Thanks

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful stallion - wow he looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are fabulous pictures - he looks Marvelous! Cute grandfilly too!

Thank you for sharing them and for the update on how he is doing.

JJay

Latest posts

Back