Bon Jovi Pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
We had forgotten to bring our camera to the concert a couple of weeks back. So this nice girl said she email the pics she took to us and she was true to her word.

Here's a pic from where we were sitting (great seats):

Nov17-19117.jpg

And here are a few from when they came into the stands and were standing like 15 feet away performing. So we got to see the crowd from their view. Very cool!

Nov17-19122.jpg

Nov17-19124.jpg

And then when he turned around and started singing to us (the people behind him) and started "mingling"

Nov17-19142.jpg

Nov17-19143.jpg

It was a great concert.

My tongue is hanging out and I'm drooling all over myself. Not a pretty sight but I can't help myself sometimes
default_drool5.gif
default_drool5.gif
default_drool5.gif

I have these incredible dreams about that man. :love

Very nice pics...wow, you were really close! I saw him when I was 16, 22 yrs ago...He really hasn't changed much! Still handsome as ever!

We didn't have very good seats...we were on the "floor" but in the middle and you couldn't see squat over everyone's heads, just the big screen....but we were by this tall block in the middle of the floor...couldn't figure out what it was for...then he came flying from the stage on a wire and landed on that block...I can remember my friend screaming "Oh my god, he is sweating on me!!!" and honestly he was, he was dancing around and his sweat was flying all over us! She was a much bigger fan than me...I remember her saying...I'm never gonna wash these clothes because his sweat is on them...oh to be young!

Last edited by a moderator:
My tongue is hanging out and I'm drooling all over myself. Not a pretty sight but I can't help myself sometimes
default_drool5.gif
default_drool5.gif
default_drool5.gif

I have these incredible dreams about that man. :love

I am with Marty on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oooooohhhhlaaaaalllaaaaaa
default_wub.png
Bon Jovi and Sam Elliot......haha Two of my great loves!haha

Ha Ha! I couldn't believe it when all of a sudden he was, like, 10 feet in front of me; we really lucked out on the seats.

ahhhhh, I spent many of my teenage years at his concerts!! He has not changed a bit, and is still a very handsome man!!
default_wub.png
Thanks for sharing.

OHHHHH I have just landed on heaven
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

My dream man!!!! I am with Marty, I have a towel wiping up the drool
default_wink.png

AHHHHHH Matt, AWESOME seats!!!!!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

sooooo jealous!!! LOL
default_biggrin.png

Glad you had a good time!!!

~kathryn

Oh I do like Bon Jovi! Great pics. and you are so lucky to be so close.

I saw them at the Nissan Pavilion in VA several years ago. We got free tickets through my work. It was a great concert just wish I had better seats. I don't know that I will ever sit in the "lawn seats" again. I really felt so old(I'm not that old
default_smile.png
) sitting there getting beer dropped on me and I actually had a guy flick his cigarette on me. I'm not a smoker(actually get physically ill when I'm around it) and let's just say the ashes on me and the smoke didn't go over well. I had my Mom, her friend and her son as my back up. LOL

Latest posts

Back