Bluestem Miniature Horse Club

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacki

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who attended the Bluestem Miniature Horse Club Shows this past weekend in Lincoln, Nebraska. With over 150 AMHR and around 60 AMHA horses there was great competition all the way around. For information about our club and upcoming shows, visit www.bluestemminihorse.com.

We want to congratulate our Big Winners!

AMHR Amateur Champion of Champions - Under Halter: Winning Colors Dream Girl - Brad & Machelle Bonde (Judge Odegard)

AMHR Amateur Champion of Champions - Under Halter: L&J Enchanted Dakota Spirit, - Joe & Lisa Navrat (Judge Runyon)

AMHR Amateur Champion of Champions - Over Halter: Buckeye WCF Classical I Sizzler - Ben & Robbie Benjamin (Judge Odegard)

AMHR Amateur Champion of Champions - Over Halter: Springer Farms Give Me A Break - Greg & Barb Palas (Judge Runyon)

AMHA Supreme Halter Champion: Longmans Shadow Spencer - Adam or Jody Longman (Judges Odegard and Runyon)

Congratulations!!

Jacki Loomis

Bluestem MHC Secretary/Treasurer

Thanks to the BlueStem Miniature Horse Club for putting on an AMAZING show! We had a great show, but being around great horses and even better friends, makes it truly unforgettable!

Thanks to the BlueStem Miniature Horse Club for putting on an AMAZING show! We had a great show, but being around great horses and even better friends, makes it truly unforgettable!
Thanks Adam! You have been a big supporter of our shows and we appreciate your attendance. Congratulations on your Supreme Halter Championships.

Jacki Loomis

It really was a fun show! Super affordable and as Adam said great horses and friends! It was a very memorable show for me, as my husband Bill, drove in his very first driving class! He was the only one in the class but it just made my world!

I did very well, coming home with two Grand Champions with my gelding Beloveds Double Divine One in Amateur Halter Geldings and two Reserve Champions in Open Halter Geldings!

Two Grands in Classic Pleasure Driving with my mare Lil Bit O Country Butterfly and one Reserve Champion with my stallion Lil Bit O Country Kenny!

Dreams really do come true!!!!! Thanks to the Bluestem Club for putting on such a great show! See ya next year!

Joy

It really was a fun show! Super affordable and as Adam said great horses and friends! It was a very memorable show for me, as my husband Bill, drove in his very first driving class! He was the only one in the class but it just made my world!

I did very well, coming home with two Grand Champions with my gelding Beloveds Double Divine One in Amateur Halter Geldings and two Reserve Champions in Open Halter Geldings!

Two Grands in Classic Pleasure Driving with my mare Lil Bit O Country Butterfly and one Reserve Champion with my stallion Lil Bit O Country Kenny!

Dreams really do come true!!!!! Thanks to the Bluestem Club for putting on such a great show! See ya next year!

Joy
Joy, Thanks for your kind words about the Bluestem MHC Shows. I announced the AMHA show on Sunday and had the pleasure of calling your name as the winner many times. I'm glad you had fun and hope to see you again next year. I hope you have a great rest of the show season!

Jacki Loomis

Back