Bluegrass Sale Results?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockRiverTiff

Reaction score
I know things are probably just wrapping up at the auction, but I wondered if anyone local that attended was back yet and had prices or other comments? I only have the correct price on one horse...
default_whistling.gif

Would like to know too ... wanted to go but couldn't pull it between work, horses and a mare that is hogging the foaling cam
default_wacko.png

The quality at this sale looks MUCH better then what i've seen at their previous sales...

The quality at this sale looks MUCH better then what i've seen at their previous sales...
I couldn't make it either, but I definitely agree with this statement. There were a handful I would have been glad to bring home, but I was good and got just one. I can only speak as a phone bidder, but everyone I dealt with was wonderful--Don especially. I can't help but wonder though if I shouldn't have bid on a couple more.

I am curious too. I was wanting to bring a few but the dates didnt play out for me. But I have heard very good things about this sale.

Don emsiled me this this morning, will get more details.

Hello, The highest one went for 2900.00 and the lowest one for 250.00, some 1250.00 1100.00, everything in between really not bad for the economy.

Don

We could not go because of attending our granddaughters birthday party. A friend that helped with the sale told me that the $2900 was a mare & foal. There were some no sales.

This is always a nice sale.

I think this year the quality of horses was even better than normal, however I do feel the economy did have an effect on the sale prices this year. I think there were 85 horses in the sale and I believe I have listed roughly a little more than 20 no sale horses. (I did not get to watch the last 8-10) horses. Most of the horses brought between $300-$1200.

and of course we came home with a new horse as well... An adorable yearling buckskin pinto..
default_smile.png
)

Last edited by a moderator:
We were both sellers and buyers there. We no-saled one filly but sold 3 others. Prices were pretty good considering the economy. Great sale, well run in my opinion. Thanks for all the hard work Don and Billie did, as well as many others. We loved it. I had to keep both hands in my pockets most of the time, some VERY nice horses here and there were great bargains. But I did take out my hands once...We bought a gorgeous black driving gelding for $1100. A steal in my opinion! Thanks to all who bought and bid there.

Latest posts

Back