Blessed Samhain

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cronewolf

In Remembrance
Reaction score
Blessed Sabbat everyone or happy Halloween. Whichever applies to you I love this day . It's our new year, and we honor our ancestors, and it's final harvest [meat harvest]. SO BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE AND THEIR KIN TODAY AND ALL YEAR LONG

Whoa, you gave me a start, I had to go and look at the calendar- it's November 1st, months beginning, not months end over here. I guess it got shoved into Halloween on the other side of the pond- we are not into Halloween!!

Samhain, I mean!!
smile.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Rabbitsfizz, I didn't realize that you were a full day ahead of us over here.

It's a gorgeous day here, and "trick or treating" will commence this afternoon.

It's finally starting to get cold at night though-- going to have to put the de-icers in the water troughs that are outside the barn. brrr!!

No, we aren't, but traditionally, just as New Year starts on Jan !st, not Dec 31st, so Samhain starts on Nov 1st- tomorrow!!

rabbitsfizz said:
No, we aren't, but traditionally, just as New Year starts on Jan !st, not Dec 31st, so Samhain starts on Nov 1st- tomorrow!!
492716[/snapback]

Oh ok, gotcha! I know nothing about Samhain, just Halloween and trick or treating (hoping it's all treats and no tricks, lol!)

Latest posts

Back