Blade Sharpening

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ForMyACDs

Reaction score
Help. I've had SUCH terrible luck with clipper sharpening and the last person to sharpen my blades was absolutely AWFUL. Is there anyone y'all would recommend for blade sharpening?

At this point I've been through my blades so many times looking for one pair that work at all that I can't remember which ones work and which ones don't so I'll probably need to send them ALL out (can you say $$$$) to be sharpened, but I hate to spend the money only to realize later that I've once again chosen someone who does poor work.

The last guy that sharpened mine also did the surgery blades for the clinic I work at and they're not happy either.......now their blades won't cut cat hair at ALL.

Try Ft Worth Shaver, they do a good job most of the time.
default_saludando.gif

Hi....I would like to invite you to give us a try at D & G Sharpening. We are trained by master sharpeners and have professional grade equipment. We have a 24-48 hours turn around time once we receive the blades. We clean, sharpen and test each blade. We also set the tension, check the spring and the socket and adjust or replace them if needed. We can also tell if your blade is "short on life". We are currently running a Lil Beginning special....email me for a work order. I have an ad posted on the sales board today.

Also....your problem could be your clippers. A good tune up will help will help those clippers run better without getting hot so quickly. Also, it will help those blades run better and last longer.

Thanks

Gina

Kim Miller at Miller's Clipper blade sharpening service, OH. They do great. Ruth

Latest posts

Back