~Black 37" gelding~

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maplegum

Reaction score
Any ideas on what colour (Australian spelling) halter would suit a black gelding. He is 37" with a sweet small head, very pretty... Only a tiny white star on his face, usually covered by his mane.

I was thinking 'red'.

I don't want to use blue because that's Bailey's colour.

It's just for around home, not showing. But having said that, I still like the boys to look special..!!! :aktion033:

:saludando: Hi!

I just bought a black gelding, and the previous owner had a pic made with him in a black show halter with a purple nose band...he has a little white diamond on his forehead...and I will tell you the nose band really showed up, complimented the horse nicely too.

Good Luck! :aktion033:

I have a black gelding and he looks STUNNING in red. I just love the combo of red and black. And, if you end up buying anything else, its pretty easy to find stuff in red.

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Do I take it that you have acquired a new horse by the name of "Dasher" by any chance?

Do I take it that you have acquired a new horse by the name of "Dasher" by any chance?

I'm crossing my fingers! I should know this weekend. I'm sure he will be sharing the yard with Bailey anytime now. :aktion033:

What coloured halter etc do you use on your little black treasure?

I have one black halter and one purple halter.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis Posted Today, 09:03 AM
Turquoise!!
I have to agree with Lucky-C-Acres-Minis on Turquoise though! I love that colour but have not been able to find one as yet! Trisha does not make them in this colour
default_sad.png

Well heres my black guy in Turquise. I just sold this halter.
default_wink.png
: Darn .

weemanhead.jpg

Trophy.jpg

I'm going to go with red also. I have a black and white pint and I think he looks fabulous in red. Although I do think that black is a easy color, because every color seems to look on black. Now the sorrel horse to me is tricky!!!

Latest posts

Back