Bitter/sweet day My Westie puppies went to their new homes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniequine

Reaction score
Cottontail's babies brought so much JOY to us, I will miss them SO much. boo hoo...

They all have wonderful new homes, but it was still a rough day.

These are the last pics I got to take.

Thanks for letting me share my kids
default_smile.png

~Sandy

DSC_9874WEB.jpg

DSC_6324web.jpg

DSC_6273web.jpg

DSC_6310web.jpg

DSC_6595web.jpg

DSC_14627weeksweb.jpg

DSC_1380web.jpg

DSC_6365web.jpg

DSC_1413web.jpg

DSC_1431web.jpg

DSC_9918WEB.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]The End Have wonderful lives my little friends....
default_smile.png
) ~Sandy
[/SIZE]

DSC_9917web.jpg

Sandy - Makes me want to cry!
default_unsure.png

Those little guys are so adorable, it is hard to let them go. But if someone had't let me love and take one home, I'd never have known their intelligence and lovable qualities, and little rascal personalities. Now your three can go out and conquer the world!!!

They could not be any cuter than they are
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

And your photography is truly an art
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhhhh Sandy, they are soooo cute -- I probably would have kept them all ! DaisyMay is due next weekend and I am already dreading parting with her puppies, even tho I have 3 that are spoken for already to some really great friends who also raise Havanese - (hope she has at least 3!)

You are a fabulous photographer, don't know how you got those ground level shots without burying yourself half-way underground - but they are great!

Hugs to you ((( ))))

Stac

Oh Sandy!

It's happy & sad at the same time - kinda like sending your kids off to school :eek:)

VERY cute puppies - and amazing photos, as usual!

Sandy - Makes me want to cry!
default_unsure.png

Those little guys are so adorable, it is hard to let them go. But if someone had't let me love and take one home, I'd never have known their intelligence and lovable qualities, and little rascal personalities. Now your three can go out and conquer the world!!!
made me want to cry too.
default_sad.png
I just enjoyed them so much!

They all have really neat homes, that made it ok.

Westies are just the neatest aren't they?

Stac.. thanks
default_smile.png
)

I HOPE you post pics of your new babies! Best of Luck with them!!!!

Thanks for the photo compliments.
default_smile.png
It was rough to leave them for

10 days for the World Show... missed a lot of photo op's... Dang!

~Sandy

Darn those are cute cute CUTE puppies! I have only been around one Westie and based on appearance only I told my husband if I ever switch to small dogs (which I am now considering) I will be looking at Westies (of course I will have to find out more about the behaviours etc. that go with the cute looks).I feel for you in watching them go. When I bred my Bullmastiff I loved having the puppies and was so sad when they left. I would breed again in a heartbeat in spite of all the work involved if I felt I had a dog worthy of reproducing. Thanks for sharing your amazing pictures, I always love to look at your photography no matter what the subject.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
default_wub.png

I'd have to say those are THE cutest puppies i have EVER seen. Sorry you had to see them go.

OMG! i have been wrong my entire life! there IS something cuter than a beagle puppy!!!!! those little guys are flat out ADORABLE!

Ohhhhh!!!! I LOVE Westies, and your photos SO make me miss Hillary, my little 1/2 Westie girl. (Picture a grown-up Westie with floppy ears)

Your photos are wonderful and really show that smart, stubborn Westie personality (Moby KNOWS that he's bigger than the GSD!)

Latest posts

Back