Bill Walker

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamweaver

Reaction score
This is Laura Harrell, Flying A Farm, posting on behalf of Dana, Billy, Jessica and Kacey Bryan and Susan Walker.

Bill Walker passed away yesterday from injuries suffered when his gasoline tanker exploded during an accident in the early morning hours. He was taken by air evac to the Tulsa Burn Center. His family had time to reach him to say goodbye.

At this time Dana and Susan are asking that people E-mail instead of calling. Dana's E-mail address is [email protected] Susan's E-mail address is [email protected]

I have set aside one of my Paypal accounts for their use. Dana's main concern at this time is to provide funds for grain and hay for Bill and Susan's horses. They have quite a large herd at this time.

Donations may be made to [email protected] through Paypal. I have provided Dana with a debit card for this account. It will be used exclusively for this purpose. An account on Susan's behalf will be set up a local feed store for her to draw from for grain purchases. We plan to purchase a minimum of 1 month's worth of hay and deliver it to her farm.

Please keep this family in your thoughts and prayers. I know that your love, support and faith with help them through this most tragic of losses.

Siri-2003-BILL.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Just getting back to add my personal thoughts...

Dana is the sister of my heart. This loss has been especially hard, due to the circumstances. Mia and I are staying with Dana's family right now to help where we can. Right now everyone is just dealing with things and trying to stay focused on what has to be done now and holding it together as best we can.....

Please pass our sympathy along to the family. Loosing a family member is a tragedy in itself but one so sudden and so awful is beyond words!

Your Family is in our thoughts, Gary and Gail

This is just awful! I am so so very sorry for the loss suffered here.

My prayers and healign thoughts are with you all.

Stacy

OMG! I know Susan and met Bill at Nationals. I am SO SORRY- how HORRIBLE. I cannot even imagine. I will send her an email from home, but Susan if you are able to read this, know that my thoughts are with you!!!

Laurie

BIG HUGS TO YOU and your family

Susan,

I am so very sorry. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
sad.gif
Marnie

OMG,, I am so terribly terribly sorry for him and his family. So very sad.

[SIZE=14pt]What a horrific thing to happen! I am so very very sorry. I am glad tho that you were able to get there to say goodbye. That is such a precious thing that not everyone has.[/SIZE]

God Be with you all.

Lyn

What a horrific loss! I am so sorry. They must be totally numb and in shock.

MA

My most sincere condolances to to everyone involved in this horrific tragity.

Ginny StP

May the Lord bless you and keep you, and make His face to shine upon you, and give you peace.

I will keep you in my prayers, Dana and Susan.

Shelley<><

Maranatha Minis

I had the pleasure of meeting Dana and Laura at R Nationals and we had a very nice afternoon chatting. They are wonderful ladies and my heart just breaks for the entire family. I know what it feels like to lose someone you love so much so quickly. My prayers are with all of you.

this is terrible tragic news ..and my heart goes out to all the family at this very difficult time ..i dont know the family involved ,but even so when i read this i felt and know what pain is involved with a very sudden unexpected loss of a loved one, very very sad ...im so sorry xx

jackie

Such a terrible loss, my heart breaks for you all and you have my deepest sympathy.

[SIZE=14pt]I am just devastated over this news. I just called and talked to Susan and she sounds very calm. She is such a strong woman. I love her and Bill to pieces and always injoyed my time down there when I went to get horses. I was just down there in August, but didnt get to talk to Bill. 5 of my 11 breeding horse came form her and Bill. (((HUGS)))[/SIZE]

April

Latest posts

Back