Biggies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have two big horses and two mini horses right now, here are a few pictures.

Our 22 year old quarter horse mare ''Pesky''>

Our three year old Andalusian-Arab filly Morning Glory>

Morning Glory's mother ''Majic'' who we don't own anymore. click on pictures to enlarge

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my baby boy.... He just turned 1yr old last month !!!!!

Candelaro3a.jpg

My Biggie:

Jamaica, a 10 years old Haflinger mare, Used to ride Western, but I couldn't find the right trainer so now I'm bach to dressage. She is lame at the moment and I haven't been riding the last half year. Really miss it...

12mrt69ar.jpg

img0084small0vo.jpg

img0099small0gv.jpg

I love al the different kind of horses seeing here...

Here in Holland they are all Bay of black and dutch warmblood ;)

Love the breeds and colors over seas ;)

"Annie", my 21 year old Quarter Horse mare

AnnieHead.jpg

Annie is my soulmate horse and we have done so much together! Western Pleasure, Trail, Command, Barrels, Poles, Reining, English, Jumping, Dressage, Driving, Bridleless (and none of that neck rope stuff!), on and on and on!

"Rio", my 12 year old Paint Horse gelding and Annie's son

Rio2.jpg

I have only two big horses left that I keeping out of my big horse herd as I am entering school in the fall- and even though I have a place to keep my minis, my bigger horses are a little harder to stuff somewhere.

This is my 09' Filly, and my last big horse foal for several years.

She is out of a blue rain grand daughter, and by a sec A pure bred welsh stallion that I owned and stood here.

She is everything I have ever hoped for in my program and I refuse to part with her. Once school is done, she will be the corner of my welsh program. She is only reg 1/2 welsh despite having close to 3/4 welsh blood in her- But she is just an outstanding sport pony all around. I expect her to mature about 13.2-

Here are pictures taken a few days ago freshly clipped, (With no drugs or anything, got to love the welsh brain!)

and she is approx 5 months old and is just a sweetie-

054.jpg

072.jpg

And a few of her when she was just a few hours old-
default_smile.png

045.jpg

015.jpg

And of course my best friend and soul mate, Sassy-

She is the reason I am sane and productive, my world, my rock- She is 20 this year, and we have done everything under the sun together. Her two daughters that she had are (now) both lovely and one is owned by my mother, the other my dear friend.

We have had many adventures together, but I'll post just a few photos here-

l_435ad26039a5d330974c1a7fb63c9b1f.jpg

P1020724.jpg

031-1.jpg

024.jpg

(Lets hope these pictures work.
default_pray.gif
) My big girl Razza San Peppy aka Razz. Shes my 6 year old Quarter Horse. I show her at my county fair and at local open shows.
default_smile.png

This was when Razz was 4 years old.

41259-5-x.jpg

5 years old, taken at my county fair last year.

41259-4-x.jpg

& 6 Years old.

41259-7-x.jpg

& Razz meeting my Donka

Latest posts

Back