Big hug for Sunny

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1horse2many

Reaction score
I want to shout out a huge thank you to Judy Bakker aka Sunny. It was with her efforts that our senior stallion Vermilyea Farms Bentley has placed Grand Champion Senior Stallion, Res. Grand Champion Stallion and third in Model stallion, in the Canadian All Star standings not to mention fourteen points away from his HOF. I'm not very good at this putor stuff so I don't know how this thread will come out but all I wanted to do was tell the world how proud Pat and I are of Judy.

Ernie

Well bless your hearts, you two!!! You're more than welcome! And I'm most pleased to have the privilege of showing Bentley again this year and finishing his Hall of Fame. Thank you for trusting your best boy to my care!

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Is this the horse in your avatar? If so, I can sure see why! Either way, congratulations, and great job, Sunny¡

CONGRATS Ernie and Pat!!! And good job Judy! He had a great year!

Bently looks gorgeous in your avatar!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

-Kris

Judy has worked very hard and honestly for the many honors she has recieved.

She deserves to be commended for the many years she has devoted to the horses. She's an inspiration and a very dear soul-mate of mine.

[SIZE=12pt]Congratulations Ernie & Pat and Judy! :aktion033: Bentley is a beautiful boy, that's for sure. [/SIZE]

Congratulations, Ernie! Great job, Judy! I had the pleasure of meeting The Bakker's at AMHR Nationals this year when they were showing a horse we bred. Both of them are great people and I hope to see them again!

Debi

:aktion033: Congratulations Ernie and Pat! and to Judy aswell! Bently looks great in your avatar.

Latest posts

Back