Big Brother?????

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Lisa~

Reaction score
Is it on twice a week or something? I watched the first episode and was somewhat lost on Thursday when I watched again seems like I somehow missed some stuff?

Its on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday is the live eviction show.

Oh.... no wonder I was so totally lost thanks now I know and wont miss it
default_smile.png

I have decided this show is almost to much of a commitment to watch for me. 3 days a week is a lot. Tonight is the premire of this seasons Hells Kitchen so have to say that wins out for me
default_smile.png
Love Chef Ramsey I will have to see if I can keep up with Big brother watching a couple times a week instead

I have totally changed my mind on my favorites ! I thought I would like the gay guy and the tattoo girl................... not !

But if they dont vote off Ronnie soon , I am going to loose my mind. I cant believe that both sides cant see what he is doing
default_new_shocked.gif

He thinks doing what he is doing is going to keep working, but if anyone in that house has any sense at all they are going to see he is too smart, bragging to both sides to what he is doing is nuts .

I am on vacation in canada now and am fixing to watch who will be sent home . Ronnie hopefully will be sent home next
default_biggrin.png

Linda Killion

I'm with you, Linda!!! Well, not on vacation but on your thoughts about Ronnie
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png
He is our least favorite. If Russel stays in long, I bet he will get "Evil Dick" level obnoxious... which will make him completely hate-able and a lot of fun to watch
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

Boy that Lydia (tattoo lady) is a cry baby!!! How can someone who decided to make her body look so outrageous be so super sensitive about what other people think?
default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png
And the gay guy doesn't seem to have much personality
default_sad.png
:(
default_sad.png

I'm with you, Linda!!! Well, not on vacation but on your thoughts about Ronnie
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png
He is our least favorite. If Russel stays in long, I bet he will get "Evil Dick" level obnoxious... which will make him completely hate-able and a lot of fun to watch
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

Boy that Lydia (tattoo lady) is a cry baby!!! How can someone who decided to make her body look so outrageous be so super sensitive about what other people think?
default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png
default_wacko.png
And the gay guy doesn't seem to have much personality
default_sad.png
:(
default_sad.png

I would love to see Ronnie (can't stand), Lydia (attention seeker-seems to be a lot of those around now a days) and Jessie (who we all knows loves himself) go. I would hope Russell would stay just on there long enough to make Ronnie's life miserable. I hope Jeff wins so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back