BHR: Can I share some show pics...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhea

Reaction score
I'm out of commission for a while due to a riding accident, so been going over some show pics! Just wanted to share some of my pretty boy. Please excuse me in the pics...I've switched over to dressage now, but before I was a hunter rider attempting dressage :lol: As it was, my pony (horse) was also a hunter horse attempting dressage, but at least he makes a very pretty dressage horse...

He's been getting up to 64% in Training Level. I just recently found a dressage coach though, so we're hoping to be at least Second Level by next year..he's already schooling First and some second...
default_wub.png
:

Teufelsmall.jpg

Campbellville049.jpg

Campbellville051.jpg

Campbellville059.jpg

Campbellville062.jpg

My poor guy had a hard test...this side of the dressage ring blew down during the test...

Diva4H2.jpg

This is Diva, my project ... she's still way overbent but we're working on it. She went to my 4H achievement day. She's actually the one who fell on me...thankfully she's ok, her scrapes healed way faster then me. LOL
default_wink.png
: She's going to do Intro/Training this fall, then hopefully we can pull off First next year. No rush though...she's only Four years old and I don't want to blow her mind, she's just so easy to train and eager to please, it amazes me.
default_wub.png
:

They're both smaller then they look. :lol: It's just that I'm a wee little thing...not much point to the post LOL, just wanted to show my babies...
default_wub.png
:

Those are some great pictures of some pretty horses. I started dressage awhile back and then got into minis. After I had my transplant I was going to buy a bid horse again and start up again but my doctors recommended I don't ride. Thanks for sharing those. Now it makes me want to ride some more
default_smile.png

Amanda

Very pretty horses, I love your palomino! Hope your injuries heal quickly!

Wonderful!! LOVE your Palomino mare... she is an eye-catcher!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Thanks everyone! :bgrin

And CMR congrats! I've never had people actually think first that Teufel (the grey) is half arab. I've gotten everything from Trakehner to Thoroughbred (back in his skinnier days :lol: ). Then once they get to know him (he's a bit hot and very smart) they believe me.

Teufel is a Arab/Welsh Cob, and Diva is a Morab.
default_wub.png
:

How could they not see the Arab? :lol: Higher tail set, very clean throat latch, archier neck, it's just a little obvious :lol: They're both certainly lovely crosses, do you show in the Arab circuit?

Latest posts

Back