Bfogg - where are you?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muffntuf

Reaction score
bfogg - sent you a pm a long time ago, you never got back to me, sent another a couple days ago. Please PM me. Thanks much!

It seems there is a problem with the pm's on the forum. I sent Bonnie a pm earlier this week and I never got a reply. So I sent her an email and she said that she replied to my pm, yet I never got it. She also said that she was having trouble with contacting others on the forum via pm.

So please, visit her website at www.bfogg.com and click on "contact me" to get her direct email address and contact her that way.

I have sent and received PM's with no problem since the change... hmmmmm Maybe it's sensitive to something in particular?

To be honest, I do not think Bonny knows how to use the PM.. I see a few bounced back to the server because she answered them by e-mail.. Someone is going to have to teach Bonnie how to use it..
default_wink.png

And I am sure I seen her logged in today

Uhoh........Looks like I goofed.Someone can deliver a dope slap! I am sorry for whatever I managed to mess up.I am such a techie! I have an Apple at home,an HP at school and a Dell at my other job.And am just barely literate on all of them.

If I don't answer you by the next day just email me at home.[email="[email protected].

Bonnie

Latest posts

Back