Best place to find a B show cart...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJF

Reaction score
I'm having a really hard time finding a B sized show cart for our 35.5" stallion. He's been in training and is about ready to go in the ring. I just can't find a decent cart around here...they are all too small or not good quality. I really wanted a Houghton or a Jerald but I would take any decent quality one now...

Right now I have a Jerald and a Graber but they are both too small for him. Anyone know of any good dealers with B show carts in the KY, IN, TN, OH general area?

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a Jerald with the 49" shafts this year and it works fine for both my 32" mare and my 37" mare...as verified by my trainer. How long are the shafts on your Jerald?

My cart is the Jerald Roadmaster AM Open-Wheeled Cart - A 49, which I bought from Ken Porter of Estate Horse Supply http://www.horsecarts.com if you buy from them you can have the cart shipped anywhere. They are great to work with, very nice folks. I expect if your cart is one that has the smaller wheels it may look too small for your horse. You can buy the little conversion kit for the wheels on the bigger cart so that you can do roadster.

Good luck! I LOVE my Jerald!!! I will have pictures soon of Ally and I driving it, she is my bigger mare. I am taking her to a show next week so hopefully will get some photos then.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back