Bertrands August Shows

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphahorses

Reaction score
I was fortunate enough to find someone to take my colt to the 2-day 2-show weekend at Bertrand's in August. The colt's first 2006 show was 2 weekends ago and he did very well in the Foundation division where we were fortunate to have a few nice ponies to compete against. :bgrin

I'd like to put him in a division at the Bertrand show where he will have some competition.

Is anyone planning to take a Foundation Gelding to that show?

Is anyone planning to take a Classic Gelding to that show? Under or Over division?

If no Foundations show up, but there are Classics, I'll probably tell them to switch him to that division. More interested in having competition than in just getting points by being the only one to show! :new_shocked: He is just barely 40" standing very square and needing a little trim, so by August he probably could go either way as far as Under vs Over divisions.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it to late to enter this show? Where is it going to be at?

I was hoping to get another rated show in for Royal after the Ohio State Fair since after that all he would have is the Sandusky Show. He would show Classic Sr. Gelding Under if there is still time.

Leeana H.

I don't know that there is a deadline, but you do have to let him know right away if you want a stall - they don't have many there.

I believe the cost is $85 per horse for the whole weekend and that includes everything for both shows - but check with him to be sure!

Show and contact info are on his website. Lennie is really good about answering his email: http://www.bertrandshorseranch.com

We plan on going, have been to the Jun and Jul show and had a good time, we will be bringing our foundation 2 year old mare along with our ASPC/AMHR yearling filly's

ctinsley

Are you bringing any classic or foundation geldings?

Latest posts

Back