Berner Pup!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
This is a pic I shot last week of the "red" boy. 6 weeks old! They turned 7 weeks old today and go in for their vet-check, microchip insertion, and first vaccinations tomorrow...Crazy how time flies! (PhotoBucket is being silly, so I put it on Flickr...can only paste a link...:S)

http://www.flickr.co...N02/7817829182/

Aw! He's so cute. How many were in the litter, I don't recall?

Thanks for that, Jill
default_smile.png
. He's a real sweetheart....my fave....a bruiser (I'm gonna guess he's 16 pounds at 7 weeks old) and the last one left to sell...weird. Maybe that's I sign I should keep him ;)

There were 7 in the litter, Chanda....but Katie (mom) and myself are raising 6. A sane, respectable size for her first litter
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt, all i did was highlight / copy the picture and paste it here in case that is helpful to know.

He is soooooo cute!!!

LOL!! OMG...what a CUTIE! Matt, I had to laugh. He looks sooooo mad about something. Who peed in his cheerios??!!
default_thumbup.gif

Ha Ha! It's just his brown, downturned "eyebrows" that make him look like that, I think
default_smile.png

Oh my he is absolutely adorable. I have a chi/chinese crested mix that has those same eyebrows. He always looks a little miffed also
default_smile.png

OMG! Mona's 'caption' for him on page 1 made my day!
default_firstprize.gif
I am going to have to use that one on my son and hubby when they have their cranky faces on!!!!
default_thumbup.gif
LOL!!!!

Latest posts

Back