Bengal kitten everywhere!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathy

Reaction score
Along with having miniature horses I also raise Bengals cats. Right now I have 15 kittens underfoot and is it ever entertaining. Bengals are very intelligent and active. They love kids and water, some how these two :saludando: don't mix unless it is a pool for the kids. LOL They are now 8 & 9 and 16 weeks old. I spay/neuter them prior to leaving along with their vaccinations so they are ready for their new homes. I have silver and brown spotted along with a couple of brown marbles. They come also with a health guarantee. Mona has done a wonderful job with my website so please take a look. I still have 6 left.

march29-06litter.jpg

bonnie4.jpg
kaleena.jpg
moorea5.jpg

Here is the website to look at all kittens Bali Hai Bengals

Last edited by a moderator:
Here kitty kitty kitty!!!

Hey you, great to hear from you. I love your kitties! Someday, if I actually get to PICK a kitten, I'm coming to you first!! There is NOTHING better than a Bengal--and you're not kidding about the water part! I never had to take a bath alone :new_shocked:

Misty and Sunny are back in the show ring this year--Patty has finished Misty's HOF in Roadster and Pleasure, and Sunny's in Roadster and Hunter. Give Cody man a big hug from us!!

OH OH OH I was just thinking about this breed of cat today and how cool it would be to have one. I think they are great. When I move out...WHEN i move out :lol: I would like to have one you might be hearing from me in the next few years
default_wink.png
:

-Vanessa

Latest posts

Back