Belton, TX AMHR Show Brags

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

txminipinto

Reaction score
I normally don't do a lot of bragging following shows, but this one is an exception. I have to say I'm so PROUD of my show string and exhibitors! Out of 22 classes, 2 judges, and 4 horses we took:

18 1st places

17 2nds

7 3rds

3 4ths

3 5ths

and 2 6ths!

Out of those placings, Kendall Wheeler, my youth exhibitor took the following places with her 3 geldings(Vinny, Heart, and Feather):

11 1sts

13 2nds

2 3rds

2 5ths!

A special thanks goes to Diane Teage of Cedar Creek Ranch for driving Heart to 2 Grand champion stakes in the Country Pleasure division!

Way to go Carin!! Now you need to tell us WHO (horses and owners) did all that winning!

and did you say driving classes??? did you do any driving? :bgrin

If I said WHO then I would really be bragging.
default_wink.png
: Honestly, I couldn't give you the registered names of the horses. But all three geldings are owned by Mary Ann Williams and shown by myself, her granddaughter Kendall, and driven by Diane Teague. So, no I didn't drive.
default_rolleyes.gif
: The open mare on the string is LLO Night In the Brig owned by Brenna and Jay Ann Quilter. She did well also, taking a 1st and 2nd in Model, then 2nd and 3rd in Open 2 yr old. :aktion033:

I was very pleased with everyone this weekend!

Latest posts

Back