Before And After

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Well I Clipped wee mans head and neck the pictures arnt very good but Ill post better ones of hima nd sweetgrass later on. He looks so good hehe I am very please his halter suites him I am so happy! Thanks so much for letting me share!!

Before
default_wub.png
:
default_wink.png
: :

weeman2006.jpg

After
default_wub.png
: :

WOW.jpg

weemanhalter.jpg

myweemaN.jpg

weemanhead.jpg

Oh Devon he look so sweet i love the close up you have to email it to me.By the way as you can obviously tell i figured out how to use the forum.yay :aktion033: its kind of embarassing how long it took lol :no:

Wow Dev he looks great and he looks so much better in person. Not that hedoesn't look great there. lolI love the Wee. See you tomorrow.

Love Your Niki

default_sad.png
I can't see the pictures!! Devon, if you get the chance, e-mail me them, or I'll have to wait till I see him! You going to the clinic? How about OBF show june 24th?

Hope to see you two :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

Desiree They Are All Working Now..Sorry form before
default_yes.gif
:

Now there's the handsome boy all the mares are talking about!

:new_shocked: "Such a hottie" they say.

Looks so good with his spring du!

See ya soon Dev
default_wub.png
:

He looks great Devon! See you at the shows (and at our little get together whenever it may be)

Hey Dev! nice to see that we're clipping so early! YAY CLIPPED BABS 2DAY :aktion033: ! she looks SOO GOOD! better than wee! haha! lol jk :lol:

Latest posts

Back