Quantcast

Before and After pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

K&H Miniatures

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of my guys before I brought them home, right after we go home, and now. What do you think of their progress so far? I know their feet are way better than they were, and are losing a little bit of that weight. Can you recommend anything else for me to do or are they looking okay so far? I am planning on sending Ricky (the silver bay) to Pat Elder this fall. Driving training for him I believe. Thanks for looking. Kristy

The before pictures of Camelot Country's Duke of Camelot

Pictures I took tonight of Duke

Before of Ricky

Pictures of Ricky the other day and today

Thanks for looking. Sorry so many pics, but just wanted to share for those interested. Kristy

Alex

Reaction score
Wow! Ricky looks so much more fit and in great condition!

K&H Miniatures

Reaction score
Wow! Ricky looks so much more fit and in great condition!
Surprising what just a little over 2 weeks will do isn't it? He is wonderful. I am going to order a mane tamer for him plus thin his mane out underneath. It is sooo thick. Thanks for looking, Kristy

_minihorses4ever_

Reaction score
Wow! You have sure done an AMAZING job with them! The love and work you put into them just shines through.

ohmt

Reaction score
Oh they both look great!! Ricky looks like he's at a very good weight right now and Duke's first new picture is VERY good. He looks very nice in there. Still could lose a little but the change is amazing!

Good job!

Brandi*

Reaction score
This makes me very, very sad
If you haven't read on the main forum yet, please go do so now. Marty posted on K&H miniatures

Latest posts