Been scarce. Been busy. Lost weight!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Karen~

Reaction score
This preschool has really been taking alot of time from me. At this time, I have a love/hate relationship with it. I sooo need a vacation. I haven't had one in 2 years and I am tired from the cycle of working. But it will get better and when I get the students built up, I do plan on taking a vacation next year.

In the meantime, I feel like I am getting burned out from it all.

I am hoping that when state comes out Monday, I will be approved on the spot for my state license and I can grow and advertise!

Since June 4th, I have lost 26 pounds! It has been alot of hard work, but has been worth it. A couple days ago I was at the stor by myself and decided to try on the next size smaller jeans to see if they fit me yet. Well, I was shocked when I learned that not only was the size 11's too big, but so were the 10's, and the 9's. It wasn't until I tried on the size 8's that I found what size I wore! WOW! I knew my 12's were feeling baggy, but that was a bit of an understatement! It does feel gooood.

The weather has been sooo hot here. I've had to take the kids on field trips to get them out of the preschool they have been getting so stir crazy. But it is just too hot to let them outside without them getting sick.

I hope that everyone is doing well. been missing you all {{HUGS}}

Congrats on your weight loss, just make sure you are being healthy...that means plenty of rest too!

Wow what a neat feeling for you!!!!!!!! Take care of your self and plan a nice vacation for the next year to give yourself something to look forward to!

Latest posts

Back