Been in Lancaster Pa..........................

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfogg

Reaction score
I've been down in Pa visiting my daughter for about a week! Shopped till I dropped .......almost!

All the flowers are out and grass is so green it is so beautiful.

While I have been down here the house has sold and will close on Monday.

I go home tomorrow.

Everything will change I will go from 9 acres to big changes.

.I will be living in a 55 plus community in an 2 bedroom apartment. It will be strange. But I choose to think of it as a new beginning and it is up to me to make it what I choose.

I choose to be positive and think of it as an adventure.

It is only 1/4 mile from school.

I am also thinking about retiring, I am 69 and am getting tired of the daily grind at school. Thinking about actually retiring is a little scarey so have a few months to think about it.

Hope all is well with you all and all the new little ones.

Hugs

Bonnie

Retirement is AWESOME don't fear it !!!! I've been retired for 15 years and love, love, LOVE it. Hubby has a bumper sticker on his truck that reads "Go around me. I'm RETIRED!" lol.

While closing the door on the past is always sad, opening a new door might lead you to new happiness. I hope so for you Bonnie! You deserve it! I wish you well in your new place!!!!!!!

Love ya!

Embrace all your new beginnings Bonnie! Look at all the positives along the way!
default_smile.png
default_yes.gif

(BTW, off topic, but my boy Gunner that you communicated with almost 5 yrs ago...is still here...13 yrs old! He was NOT ready back then!
default_wub.png
)

Bonnie, I wish you great luck. I have clients with live in 55+ communities and each of them enjoy it very much. Lots of social outlets if you want to do that kind of thing, friends to be made, etc.
default_wub.png

Back