BEAUTIFUL PINTOS! -----> LET'S SEE YOURS!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Wolf Ranch

Reaction score
I am such a sucker for beautiful pinto horses - LETS SEE YOURS! Currently, everyone but two of mine are pintos and I love the variety!

I can't wait!

I'm not drawn to pintos as much as I am for the solids, but my boyfriend is. Here is his pinto. She is just a pet and has alot of issues, but she loves him and he loves her. Me and her on the other hand are in a love hate relationship.

Pippers.jpg

Untitled-11.jpg

Here is just a sampling of our pintos. Sorry there are a couple pintaloosas thrown in but they have nice pinto markings. Not sure if you like the appy mix or not just thought I would include them
default_rolleyes.gif

Littlebitofeverybody040-2.jpg

Littlebitofeverybody024.jpg

Littlebitofeverybody045.jpg

regpicsandchampagnecolt015.jpg

herdpics016-1.jpg

just ignore the appy hips on this one LOL
default_laugh.png

Magic021.jpg

susanandspots09filly001.jpg

babyandmarepics5-5-09023.jpg

Babe002.jpg

LKFandMagnum013.jpg

1291-ARION-0607-netcrop.jpg

blueroanandextravaganza024.jpg

[SIZE=10pt]Here's a picture of our yearling colt, Dark Arrogance, who won world champion at the Pinto World Show in Tulsa this year.[/SIZE]

DSC_7211copy.jpg

His sire, Circle S Aces High, both have such similar markings.

Aceflying2July05.jpg

And our little 27.75" inch mare, Reflections Wings CBY,

Wingsshow08cropped.jpg

Can you tell I have a "thing" for black pintos? LOL!
default_smile.png

"Allure"
default_wub.png
- Tobiano/Sabino and Possibly Splash

Griffith261Fih09web45.jpg

"Ara"
default_laugh.png
Homozygous for Tobiano with Blue in his Eyes :)

AirHeadTrotSep2009.JPG

and my Only mini Pinto Girl "Ember" Extreme Splash Overo Filly Both Eyes are Bright Blue

Emberhead3monthsold2.JPG

"Foxy" Standard Sized Paint Mare

Foxy230894832.JPG

Alpha Farms Magical Melody -- ASPC 3yr old Classic Mare

Buckeye WCF Classical Magic x Buckeye WCF Bobcat Melody

Multi Grand Champion and World Res. Champion, She is currently leading the all star's in classic 2yr old mare, junior champion and GRAND champion...

x-6fffd.jpg

East Acres Cotton Candy -- Sr. Broodmare Dun Overo

CottonCandyE.jpg

Classical Armani GCF - 09' Minimal Expression sired by Grahams Little King Lee

9134_1176091997473_1083294008_30536.jpg

f-1.jpg

We only have 4 now

Our 2 Mares

A & Lm's Rompin Codys Chera Pooh- Chestnut Pinto 33"

HPIM0036-2.jpg

HPNX0041-3.jpg

Wolfpens Painted Lace 32" Black homozygous for tobiano pinto

HPIM0308-2.jpg

Lace-neckstretch-1.jpg

and 2 geldings

Cozy Corners just gone Bananas 31.5" silver dapple pinto

scan0002fr.gif

HPIM2564.jpg

GG's Little Prince Zippo 33" Bay pinto

zippo2.jpg

artsmallemail.jpg

ok I got carried away with pictures
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
A topic where i can play too
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Unfortunately this little guy was premature and ran into some compromising issues, non the less, he was beautiful

IMAG013A.JPG

Here's another pinto foal from this year, he is quite the charmer, here at 1 day old

IMAG020A.JPG

And some of my girls

IMAG017A.JPG

IMAG024A.JPG

I;m sure there will be more minto to come, down the road!!!!

Here are a few of mine.

Oak Parks Oh Snap 2009 grullo pinto colt

snap090709.JPG

Reh's Oh Oh...1987 sorrel pinto...dam to above colt...and she is the one that has my heart.

oh06.jpg

Hunt House Farms Superstar sorrel pinto mare

ehead.jpg

Lucky Four Velvet Buck Thumbs Up 2008 buckskin pinto

tom062209.JPG

Pintos are my favorite! There are so many nice ones on this forum! I have shown my pictures before, but I am so proud of my two boys that I can't turn down an opportunity to show off!!!

My main man, Janals Maximillion, 8 yr old gelding whom I show on the pinto circuit in the NW. He is standing 1st in the state in mini A Halter Geldings, 1st in the State in Mini A Pleasure Driving, and 3rd in the nation in Min A Pleasure driving.
20090703-DSC_6105.jpg

This is my axiliary horse coming up in the wings, Scott Creek Unos Love Me True, aka "Elvis". Yearling "B" gelding. Elvis won his first grand in halter this fall at our last pinto show against a class of exceptionally nice horses . The first of many, I hope. I expect him to be my main driving horse in a couple of years.
Elvisphotoshoot037.jpg

All of our minis are pintos but you are probably tired of seeing them so I will only post very new photos. This is SRF Masters Touch who won a Grand and a Reserve in halter at the last pinto show, and unofficially earned his Pinto Championship. He is our first mini.

090919-C-011.jpg

And this is Aloha Acres Fashion By Magic (aka OTM Fashion by Magic in PtHA) in trail at the same show. She won overall High Point Mini, 9 classes to count. She also is getting a Year End High Point in Trail, even though she missed one of the 4 shows.

090919-F-018.jpg

Photos by Ellen Leffingwell of Photography to Remember.

We do have other colors, including a gray frame overo, and of course Max in my avatar.

Here's our pretty pintos
default_wub.png

Oak Parks Oh Im Awesome, AMHA/AMHR black pinto stallion (half brother to Oak Parks Oh Snap and out of Reh's Oh Oh posted above by Tami
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png
)

DSC_0287.jpg

Dock.png

Sage, AMHR pending, 2009 black splash filly

Sage2.png

LBFS Dancing Legs, AMHA/AMHR black tobiano/splash broodmare, in foal to Doc above for hopefully a loud black pinto baby in 2010!

stango1.jpg

Fantoms Mystic Star Catcher, AMHR 2006 buckskin pinto filly, our little orphan girl we hand raised since a week old:

Misty2.png

LuckyCAcres She's Electrifying, 2007 grade chestnut pinto filly, the last foal of my first miniature mare:

101_5095.gif

Luck's Little Miss Sweet Tart, AMHR bay pinto broodmare:

SweetTart5.png

We have a thing for black and white pinto's. Here are some of ours.

LC Painted Supreme Diva

138_opt.jpg

Bayer Minimums Dream Angel

laylaweb1.jpg

LC Legacy Crusader

webcolby.jpg

Quarter Scales Ima Fancy Lady Two

midland2009show202_opt.jpg

I almost always prefer solid colors over pintos, but we do have some pintos here that we love. Here they are ♥ ♥ ♥

[SIZE=12pt]Edgewood Skip To My Lou, a/k/a Lou[/SIZE]
1994 AMHR / AMHA silver dapple pinto with sabino brood mare - halter championships - push button driving horse

Proven Dam of Quality Foals including Halter Champion WFM’s Skippin Miracle and 2008’s WFM’s Passionately Dun

LOU--07312006--%20085%20BRUSHED%20MARE%20PAGE.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Double Dipped, a/k/a Double[/SIZE]

2004 AMHA / AMHR Perlino Pinto Mare - Bandito Daughter / BTU Granddaughter - Sibling to Many National Champions

Dam of our outstanding show quality filly, 2008’s Whinny For Me’s Big City Cover Girl

In foal to Destiny (Halter HOF / National Champion (halter) / Res. Nat’l Grand Champion (driving)) -- Grandson of both Double Destiny and Buck Echo)

Dam of our beautiful buckskin fillies, Cover Girl (sired by Big City) and Infinity (sired by Destiny)

Double%20CG%20MARES.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Sweet as Sugar, a/k/a Sweetie[/SIZE]

2004 AMHA / AMHR Perlino Pinto Mare - Bandito Daughter / BTU Granddaughter - Sibling to Many National Champions

Bred back to Destiny who is a Nat’l Champion (halter), Res. Nat’l Grand Champion (driving) and Hall of Fame (halter) horse

Dam of 2009’s buckskin filly, WFM’s Echos of Sweet Perfection, who is sired by Destiny

Sweetie-and-Piper--MARES.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me's AA Eclipse, a/k/a Eclipse[/SIZE]

1999 Driving Gelding - our first mini and first horse we raised from a weanling

Eclipse%20061808%20166%20GELDINGS.jpg

I will be returning to this post often to drool over all these beautiful pintos. Because to me -

if its not a pinto - its just plain!

I have seven pintos.

Crystal Ridge Carousel Royale - "Woody" - AMHA World Top Ten Halter Champion and AMHR National Top Three Halter Champion

birchcrest_minis002020.jpg

Conders Fancy Magic - "Fancy" - World and Reserve World Champion and FWF's Blue Boys Magic Man daughter

birchcrest_minis004014.jpg

Conders Debonairs Party Girl - "Fiesta" - full sister to World and National Champions including Conders My Oh My - 2009 National Grand Champion Mare/Under and daughter of 3 x World Champion Brewers Feature Debonair

birchcrest_minis004019.jpg

Jones IOTA BEA Diva - "Diva" - daughter of 2 x World Top Ten Champion Fallen Ash Farms Irish Ladd

birchcrest_minis003025.jpg

Sunrise Hill Sandmans Snow Angel - "Angel" - daughter of National Top Ten Little Americas Dee Sandman

birchcrest_minis003016.jpg

Riversides Rowdys Mercedes - "Mercedes" - granddaughter of National Champion Grosshill Im A Booger Too

birchcrest_minis004023.jpg

BCM Im A Heartbreaker Too -"Prince" - grandson of Top Ten Solid Gold Tender Love and Fallen Ash Laced In Red - an L&D Scout daughter

and son of European Champion Windhaven Little Heartbreaker

birchcrest_minis002015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love pintos and over 1/2 of our herd is some form of tobiano, overo or tovero - here are a few.

Todd

toddcover.jpg

TKO

tina07colt_small.jpg

Fever

firebird07filly01_small.jpg

Me Me

gems07filly01_small.jpg

Baby Dream

dream09colt_small.jpg

Jolie

cutie09filly_small.jpg