Beautfiul Video to warm your heart...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brookhaven

Reaction score
This is a MUST see...don't care how long it takes to download!!! (If you have dial-up it may take until next Tuesday).

This man obviously loves his horse and has devoted a lot of time to this presentation. (Leave it to a German!!!). Sit back and enjoy!

...And Merry Christmas to all!

Dancing with horses

aktion033.gif

brookhaven said:
This is a MUST see...don't care how long it takes to download!!! (If you have dial-up it may take until next Tuesday).  

This man obviously loves his horse and has devoted a lot of time to this presentation. (Leave it to a German!!!). Sit back and enjoy!

...And Merry Christmas to all!

Dancing with horses

527152[/snapback]

Beautiful is all I can say

That is a beautiful video, for sure! That man is Honza Blaha, he is not German, but comes from the Czech Republic. His horse is named Gaston. Honza and Gaston spent quite a bit of time with Pat Parelli at the International Study Center, and went on tour with Pat. I saw Honza and Gaston here in Washington. They are quite a pair!

Their level of partnership is definitely something to strive for.

Awesome! but if you watch closely he has 2 whips in his hands when he is riding. jennifer
saludando.gif

that was someyhing to see and you can right now picture whats going thru many mini's owners minds right now.
aktion033.gif

I have it...anyone wants to pay the postage can have it...same goes for the book!!!
smile.gif

WOW!
aktion033.gif

Don't know if I could stand on a horse like that, I'd be afraid I would crush the poor creature.
biggrin.gif

Very nice to watch. Have seen things like that before also but never ever tire of seeing that level of rapor and partnership with man and horse.

Admire that amount of commintment. I'd seen other example of "dancing" with horses before and thought it would be a PERFECT activity with a mini.

WHATabout a mini youth dancing team? Wouldn't that be fun? (NO standing on them though!) Maxine

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Click Mini for clearing that up! Just sounded German to me...LOL. It think this could give a whole new dimension to "Liberty" Classes! Anyway, glad everyone enjoyed. I thought it was truly fabulous!

Hey all,

I have been doing parelli stuff with my minis and they love it! I am almost to my level 3 in the parelli system. I have that relationship with my horses. They WANT to do what I am asking instead of making them do what I want. They enjoy what they do whether it is driving, jumping or whatever. The two "whips" you saw are two stiff sticks so they don't have a sting to them. I love the program and know have a totally different way of looking at training. My two stallions are Great at the liberty part. I may start doing liberty this year although I told my friends that I wouldn't until I could have the horse come in and piaffe then I would do it and I have to say I am not far from it. TOO COOL! This is just my two cents worth and I understand that some may not like it or don't understand it.

Rabbit,

I would like to know what you have I may be interested in it.

My favorite quote from parelli is:

If a fly is getting more of a response from your horse than you are something is wrong!

outlaw

Beautiful! What a partnership they have, the trust and understanding is very visible. Sigh.....

Jan

That was amazing! I have seen a lot of people use this teqnique(sp?) but I have never seen anyone this good. I do dressage with one of my big horses and it is amazing how Hanza can do such intricate dressage movements with only his seat and legs.

Thanks so much for sharing!
aktion033.gif

Well.....I'm totally BUMMED!!!!
sad.gif

Took 15 minutes to download, but all I get is a photo of two men on stage and the music. You can hear all the music & clapping, etc.....but no video!?
no.gif

Of course, I'm on @#*&%!!@# DIALUP!

You said it Dona, thats all mine came up with to, Im soooo peeved cause I really wanted to see it!!

Back