Barncam on QH Horse - "Dollar"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mini-Max (Christine)

Reaction score
This is the link to our barncam to watch our mare "Dollar". She is due February 28th. I posted a few days ago about her showing signs of labor. She really has given us a scare :new_shocked: a couple times. But, she is hanging in there! We can't wait for her our new arrival. Last year she had a sorrel filly with the red dun stallion. He is gorgeous. I just want a healthy happy foal :aktion033: . I never thought mare stare would be this stressful! I am so glad I have been reading your posts for a couple years! It really helped me prepare for this!

http://www.irishdreamsfarm.com/barncam/

We could use some help with names. We really wanted to stay with the money theme or an irish name. So any suggestions? The AQHA registered name will hopefully be "JJ's Second Story" (I am not sure how many letters AQHA accept yet, but that is what we are thinking.) The mares registered name is "My first Story" and the stallion is "JJ's Cash Bar Express".

Christine

Latest posts

Back