Barn Ideas Needed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponyarab

Reaction score
We will be putting up a new barn soon and I wanted to get some ideas from everyone. Currently our barn is pipe with a metal roof and metal sides. The inside stalls have 3 walls that are metal (tin) and the front panel of the stall is a cattle panel. I was wanting to see what others had because I really do not like the metal because if a horse ever kicked thru it they would probably rip their leg complete up or could be worse. I don't like wood that much because some horses love to chew on the wood. If you have pictures of the outside and inside of your barn and you don't mind sharing them I would love to see them. Below is a picture of our small barn.

SmBarn.jpg

Hi: What a nice little set-up! As for the new barn, my best suggestion would be to visit various websites of barn builders. There are a lot of new materials today that weren't avialable in the past. I'm thinking of that decking material that is part wood and PVC and that is guarranteed for almost forever. Some research might prove that it would be suitable for a barn. Good luck. Ta, Shirlee

Latest posts

Back