Barn cameras???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misty'smom

Reaction score
My husband and I have been looking into getting a camera for inside our barn and perhaps an outside one too. I'd like to be able to check on my minis during the evening/overnight or if they are inside due to bad weather. We have looked at some different types......one that looked good was a "Drop Cam", easy install and wifi to our house. Our barn is fairly close to our house, I use our cordless land line all the time while I am out there. I know some of you have cameras in your barns and would like any info or feedback you all might have????? Which ones are good and easy to install, that you can use with an Apple Lap top or iPad???? Please tell me the pros and cons!!!!!

I was wondering about the drop cam too, also wonder if it water or moister proof, as some times its damp in the barn, I have one barn not far from the house a wired cam is not an option, tried it when I was foaling out worked fine til the wire was on the ground one day and my roommy let out the minis and smaped the wire, usually it was up high. I have wired cams in the other barn farther from house, got them from CCTV, check mare stare they have various cams they use, there is a section on her site for chit chat.

No sure what cams cam be used on phones or tablets, but I am guessing it needs to be wifi.

Latest posts

Back