Bailey & Willow

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maplegum

Reaction score
I want to share some latest photos of Bailey and Willow.
default_wub.png

I have been working hard to get Bailey trimmed down. It's been diet boot camp and lunging in the round yard. His tummy has tucked up nicely and he actually has muscle tone now!
default_new_shocked.gif

This week has been easy going for him as we are baby sitting Midgee and the weather has been terribly hot. He has also been in the 'good paddock' grazing to his hearts content!

155_5544.jpg

IMG_1563.jpg

IMG_1493.jpg

IMG_1600.jpg

Willow is also looking amazing, but without all of the hard work! She has that kind of metabolism that I would kill to have! Her coat is so shiny healthy and she has finally put some weight on her top line.
default_smile.png

IMG_1541.jpg

IMG_1557.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg

And just a cute pic of Bailey smiling in his sleep. Wonder what he was dreaming about??
default_wink.png

IMG_1590.jpg

xox Leonie xox

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet little babies! They are looking great Leonie!!! I can really see a difference in Bailey's muscle tone. His belly has slimmed down nicely
default_yes.gif
As always, I love seeing your two!

P.S. I really enjoyed your pics of Midgee!!!! She is adorable!!!!!!

Great pictures! Bailey and Willow look great! I especially love that last picture of Bailey dreaming.
default_wub.png

Gorgeous pictures! They look great so your hard work is paying off.

I always love seeing your babies-they both look great! I wish for warm weather...

They are looking really good! I never realized Bailey has a blaze -- I love it on him!!!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

they look great. I love Willow's shiny coat and what a nice color.

They both look very healthy and happy.

I enjoyed your photos of them both.

Latest posts

Back