Bailey & Willow are local celebrities

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maplegum

Reaction score
As I promised, I am sharing photos of Bailey & Willow (and friends) in todays local autumn festival and parade.
default_smile.png

The theme was 'something old, something new' so i dressed Willow as an olden day court jester and Bailey as a modern day clown. I spent many hours behind the sewing machine...something that does not come naturally to me.
default_wacko.png
I was very happy with the end result. The other minis were dressed as an old man, an old lady and a baby. They all looked fantastic!
default_aktion033.gif

Our entry with the minis during the parade took 1st place for best animal entry!!!! We are thrilled!!!
default_aktion033.gif

There was also a pet show after the parade where Willow took 2nd place for best large animal.

Then I entered Bailey and Willow in 'best trick' class and they were only up against a small dog. Bailey and Willow shook hands, and they got up on their pedestal together!!! This is something we have been practicing almost every night for weeks and they pulled it off just perfectly! I was thinking YES, we have won this entry as the little dog only begged for treats. But no....... the little dog won!!! I was a sore looser but didn't let it show. Unfortunately, I didn't get any photos of that part of the day.

So we came home with a trophy and two second place certificates and gift bags!! More ornaments for their stable.
default_biggrin.png

Bailey and the clown wore matching costumes!

107_0708.jpg

Bailey and myself

107_0709.jpg

The parade just as it started. My friend was leading Willow.

107_0717.jpg

Bailey performing his 'standing on the pedestal' trick before the parade started.

IMG_4984.jpg

IMG_4986.jpg

I wish I had more photos of the horses doing tricks but I was relying on my 14 year old son to take photos and he obviously had better things to do! :DOH!

Anyway, we had a blast! These little horses were like celebrities!

xox Leonie xox

Those pictures are great!!! It looks like a lot of fun and such a great way to show people how much fun miniature horses are
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
Good for you (and Bailey and Willow, too!!!).

That is so cool!! They both looked adorable in their outfits!!

Thanks for sharing..
default_yes.gif

You did a GREAT job on their costumes
default_aktion033.gif
And as usual Bailey stole the show for me
default_wub.png

How cute!

Thanks for sharing.

Sounds like you were robbed from the trick part so they could spread the winning around.

We need to see a pix of them by their trophy
default_biggrin.png

default_biggrin.png
Cute attack, cute attack
default_biggrin.png
They look adorable in their costumes, I want to pinch their cheeks
default_biggrin.png
Good job showing people how to have fun with minis and good job on making the costumes.

Yvonne

Super CUTE!! Looks like so much fun! I hope to be able to do that with my new little girl someday. I've only had her one month but I've already bought her some wings! I haven't shown them to her yet so don't know how she'll respond.

Latest posts

Back