Bad news about Image this am

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Lyn

I am sorry about your mare! I KNOW how frustrating that can be. Perhaps a flushing, rebreeding and then put her on regumate immediately?

Good luck.................

Beth

Oh Lyn,,,,

I am so so sorry. You have done a lot to try and have this foal. I will wishing for a wonderful healthy show foal for next year!!

Lyn,

I'm so sorry. I hope after nationals she'll breed and settle for you. I know how much you want a foal out of her.

Stephanie

[SIZE=21pt]Oh Lyn! I am sorry! I know how badly that you wanted a foal from her. Please don't give up on her though. Try again and see if you can get her to catch for you. You know she can get pregnant, now the key is to see if you can get her to not try to have twins so you can get her on regumate earlier.[/SIZE]

Again, so sorry and ((((HUGS!))))

[SIZE=14pt]I'm so sorry Lyn, I know how badly you want a foal from her. I was really hoping the twin thing would resolve and let you have one viable baby coming from her. Please don't lose heart. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Lyn how disappointing..............I am so very sorry to hear this news. I've been there before and it is "always" the absolute very best mares. [/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back