Back from Nationals!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfogg

Reaction score
aktion033.gif
yes.gif

I met so many great people!

Lisa and her crew at Ozark were awesome amd invited me back next year! I think I will!!! Hubby does not know this yet tho........

Pam Ford at Horsefeathers made a book for me that still makes me cry every time I look at it!!! It was an incredible amount of work and I am so touched.

Thank you to all who came to see me.

I saw some beautiful horses and people!!!!

I had a ball and think I may have surprised some people.

Still processing some things.......

Hugs

Bonnie

Well I mean some of the skeptics, I don't mind skeptics at all,as I would be one as well what I won't knowingly deal with is a closed mind, because they have stopped learning.

One of my favorite readings was one for Lisa can't say anything don't have permission.

But by Tuesday evening people were coming by in groups so I felt word had got out that I was not a fraud or whatever! Of course I left very early today so couldn't do them for them.Drats!

It was a wonderful time for me, and everyone was so concerned for me asking if I was okay and of course I was having a ball!!!!!!!

I wonder where else I could book myself into????????HMmmm hubby and doggie would not be happy tho...

yes.gif

Oh Bon, I'm so happy for you! You're still on a "high" aren't you? (Sound like it.)

Look forward to hearing more when you have RESTED.

MA

I'm so glad you survived- and no stress about the return flight?? Is it only going out that bothers you, like me?? No sense to it, but then I know that
smile.gif
We want lots and lots of details, when you are up to it, and lots more info, once you have a few permissions!! Glad you enjoyed yourself
cheekkiss.gif

I'm still upset that I didn't get to meet you Bonnie. You know that that's the real reason that we went up to Tulsa.

I went and saw you, I was standing a few feet away. The gal wouldn't let me say Hi to you because you were waiting for a lady to get out her photos for a reading.

She made me move back away and told me I couldn't see you because you were busy. (Trust me, I would Not have wanted to interupt a reading, but it hadn't started yet) I told her that ALL I wanted to do was say Hi, that I'd waited years to meet you and she told me to make an appointment!

We got up (motel) and got there early the next day and they told me you'd flown home the night before. I started to cry and walked away. Needless to say I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you Bonnie.

I don't know if we can go back up there next year if you do, but I hope one day to get to give you that hug I've waited so long to give.

I'm glad you had a great time!
wub.gif

Hello Robin,

Oh darn Robin your the one I WANTED TO MEET! I don't know who kept you away but i am very very sorry.

But what some people would do was walk up interrupt a reading and say I only want to ask you 2 questions or only ask you one question, not understanding that means I still need to read the animal if they want a correct answer. So thats probably why they did what they did.

But what a shame so close and I still didn't even get to see youlet alone meet you.

I am planning on being there next year hope you can come.

I remember a woman kind of looking thru things and acting like she would want to speak with me but thought it was my next read.

I was around outside watching classes most of the evening tho.

Hugs

Bonnie

I'd told her that you wanted to meet me too and I just wanted to say HI but she told me no. I stepped closer and looked at the books and I guess she thought I was too close and might say something to you and she moved me back away again with her body. (got right up close to me and I had to back away) I wanted to just say "Hi Bonnie, it's Robin" but I was too shy.

While I knew she was out to protect you from people that would bug you, I'm still upset. She was nice and meant only well, but

I don't think it was me you meant. I had on buttons with Lotto's photos on it and if you'd turned in my direction (saw me) I would have said something!

Maybe Karrel will get the time off next year and bring me again. I won't give up on getting that hug!

I love you Bonnie!
yes.gif

no.gif
Gee, what a shame Robin. I'm so sorry that you didn't get to meet Bonnie. I, too, want to meet her, but I'm just finding out about her and I'm sure you've had your hopes up for a long time. Bonnie is a very special lady and folks just love her, can't help it. She is so kind and considerate and uses the special talents God gave her to help others. We're all so blessed with her presence. I just love it when folks post about her readings. I am always so eager to read them. I can hardly wait for Bonnie to receive permission from some people so we can all find out together how she helped some of the precious animals and their owners. What about a testamonial section on her website where clients can submit their experience? Is that possible you think? I, for one, would really enjoy reading it.
wink.gif

Meanwhile, Robin, I do hope something will come up soon and you'll get to meet her and get that "special" hug. You were so sweet and considerate to not risk interrupting a reading, etc. I don't think I could have controlled myself. I'm afraid I would have got all excited and yelled to her or something. You deserve a hug!
yes.gif

God bless,

Joan

{{{{{Joan}}}}} There's a hug for you
yes.gif

Yes, I've waited years to hug Bonnie and to meet her. What you say about her is more true than you know! I know for a fact we had Bran with us longer because of Bonnie. Because of that, we got two more of his colts. That was just one of the great gifts she gave me. Belief in myself and that my horses DO love me and are happy. That is priceless to me! It took all the control I had not to call to Bonnie, but my manners won out. Some day..............

I was in one of the barns and I think it was "birdmom" that came up to me and started telling me about the readings Bonnie did on her bird. I told her that Bonnie is the only "true" one I know and you can believe her 100%! I could tell she was amazed about the things Bonnie told her. It was neat!

As soon as I'm able, I'm going to have Bonnie read another one of my horses!

Hello,

I just got permission to talk about some of the readings.

Robin I wonder if you could email me what the woman looked like.I did not have my sister with me she is usually the one who looks after me, so can't think of who it was?
no.gif

I was not surprised that everyone I met looked and was just as I imagined they would be from the Forum except one and I was surprised and disappointed and very confused when we met,she seemed very cold and brusk, I wondered if it was because she was ........well actually I don't know what it could have been not going to worry about it maybe she was just having a bad couple of days.

Maybe I was not what she expected who knows.

But next year I will probably be there the whole week. and I have also thought of going to both Nationals.

I am really working on making enough money to just do this and get out of my other full time job.Just back for 2 days and it seemed like a long week.

Kim I think I saw that mahogany bay filly stopped me dead in my tracks I even offered the guy $200.00 cash, if he would include the shipping! Seems he had to turn me down..........

Love you all,

Bonnie

I got to say hi
saludando.gif
to Bonnie while I was passing through quickly shopping for conchos I think......I was so busy that week trying to clip,wash, work, feed, muck stalls ext as I didn't have time to clip before I got up there due to school and then showing in those classes, I was about out of time for much else.

Hope you get to make it again next year, with as many horses that were there this year I am wondering if some extra days will be added for 06???

I have also thought of going to both Nationals.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Great idea! I'd love to come back to R Nationals again, but it's all I can do to manage one national show lol. Hope to see you in Ft Worth in 06, Bonnie.
yes.gif

Jan

Last edited by a moderator:
I so wish there was more time at Nationals to do other stuff. Robin i am sorry we werent at the barn would have LOVED to meet you in person.

Bonnie i saw you in passing during youth days WOW talk about busy- me yes me didnt hardly eat anything those first few days it was insane- raven showed i think 6 or 7 horses in plenty of classes and seemed i was always rushing by or to tired to think when I wasnt running or grooming. if i did see anyone it was a hi as i was passing by- I know you were so busy doing readings and I rarely got into the vendors

you did do some readings for some of our group and I have to tell you they were SO impressed and you really did some healing for them.

I hope that you are there next year so we can actually talk, I would have loved to just sit down over some chocolate sigh i didnt get to visit much with anyone when I wasnt showing I was groomg and if not doing that I was sitting there so tired feeling like my eyeballs were bleeding they were so sore from being so tired

Erica i did see you and heard your name announced alot didnt get to meet you though - i would pass thru the barn and say oh i need to stop there when i am not rushing to the arena but never seemed to happen. Not sure how days that are so long and so busy can seem to go so very fast and all be done before you know it.

of course today when i had time to really visit with everyone before coming home.. almost everyone was gone

Our stalls were close to the vendor area so we managed to convince Bonnie to come out and sit in our stall area and actually meet our four horses and then do readings on all of them. I already knew she was good because she had done readings on two of the four several months ago, but this time I got to see her do her work in person. My husband who is a writer and reporter by profession was the one that took all the notes and asked the most questions. Bonnie was right on target and a couple of dead on things just to prove she knows what she is doing she told us one horse was having trouble with a couple of sharp teeth right next to the bit and another horse was out of whack and hurting in two different places on his back. We went and got the equine dentist and the chiropractor and didn't tell either what she had said and they BOTH found the exact problems she had brought to our attention and the one horse had his teeth done and the other was adjusted by the chiropractor. It would take forever to share everything Bonnie told us but I can tell you she had us both laughing and crying through the course of our session. My daughter was in awe of her and her ability and the readings were well worth the time and money. We had a great show winning two championships, five reserve champions and a total of 39 ribbons with 19 of those being top fives.....all that with just four horses and just my husband, me and two of our kids showing them. I really felt everything came together for us at nationals and Bonnie was a big help early on in really making sure we were all tuned in together as a team with our horses.

THANKS BONNIE
wub.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sanny did Rumor say he would love to go live with that wonderful person that did such a awsome job clipping him at Lake Elmo???
biggrin.gif
yes.gif

Bonnie was GREAT! I also got to meet her friend, Diane. Very nice lady. Has a lot on her plate for the next year!

I was honored to do the book for Bonnie. I only wish I had more time and could have added so much more!

REO, where in OK do you live? We are certainly planning on going to Nationals next year (Lord willing) and since we don't show any mares, I would be happy to come pick you up during that time and take you home when you were ready. It would be my pleasure because I would really like for you to meet Bonnie in person! Let me know and we'll just start planning for next year
yes.gif

Lots of 'my folks' (and anyone else I could convince) now believe in Bonnie's God given talent! I think she will be busy for awhile!!

Am already looking forward to next year! I start saving tomorrow
aktion033.gif

Pam

Latest posts

Back