Baby Pictures 1wk 3 days old!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a NICE foal!
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033:

ELEGANT!!!! I love her!
default_wub.png
:

She will be a blue ribbon expert for sure!
default_yes.gif
: Lot's of pleasure with her!

I agree with many of the others' --- She looks like she's going to be a natural in the showring!

And I love how shiney BLACK she is!

MA

"CONGRATULATIONS!" :aktion033: What a beautiful little filly! Love her black shiny coat and she looks like she has that desired "look at me attitude"

What can possibly be cuter and more precious then a newborn foal??
default_wub.png
:

Chesa, your filly looks AWESOME! :aktion033: She will be alot of fun to see at future shows.
default_yes.gif
:

I like the pic of her zipping through the snow...she looks so light on her feet...such a proud prancy little girl.
default_wub.png
:

default_thumbup.gif
: Thanks everyone! She's is thee funniest little filly I've seen so far. I think she thinks she was made to be a cutting horse though. Mom and her are in a 10x12 stall and she absolutely goes nutts when I put new hay down (over the shavings).... She'll get down low on her fronts and likes to play with the hay that stick up because she'll stare at it (or something) and jump foward then back then sometimes to the side and then take off bucking in the stall and make a circle and come back. JUST THEE Funniest thing I've ever seen..... Totally will crack you up!! It's a complete MUD/LAKE of a mess here........ so it's been stall bound 99% of the time..... She's starting to fily out and WOW! I think she's (pretty sure) she'll grey out......but be such a slow turning (the pretty kind!) grey..... where her sire's still grey (darker) and he's 4 this year.... and her grand sire never turned white until after 7. She is something..... And where I have her 1/2 brother (soon to be a gelding)...... He is a looker also!!!! So she is destined to do great things! I have hopes of brining her to Nationals this year since she's AMHR Furturity nominated....... so she'll be up for grabs then!!! lol!!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back