Baby Pics!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O So

Reaction score
When I bought Pippin, the PO gave me all his paper work. The Temporary Registration papers had a couple original copies of him when he was a foal. I guess they did it a bit different back when he was first registered because O So's Temp doesn't have the original pics. You can see in the picture I took of them, that there is a seal stamped in them.

Pippin is going on 4 years old so I need to look into making him permanent. I figure I will wait till his winter coat is gone so I can get good pics of him. Then I just need to figure out how to get actual height measurements, I mean, do I have to have a certain person do it, or do I just take them myself? All things I need to start looking into.

Here is a pic of the pictures! Wasn't he just a cutie patutie?
wub.gif

IMG_0939.jpg

Awww I love fuzzy baby pics!!! He was absolutely precious! As for your question, you measure him yourself, you dont have to have anyone special out to do it.

Awww I love fuzzy baby pics!!! He was absolutely precious! As for your question, you measure him yourself, you dont have to have anyone special out to do it.
Thanks. That will make things a bit easier. Now I just need to wait and get some better pics of him.

Why is that horse so cute!I wish i was the horse because,he is so dang cute.I could just eat him up.Trenton Briscoe,Age 10.
default_blush.png
default_488.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Latest posts

Back