Austin's Special Olympics Bowling Scores!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blitz Huf Miniatures

Reaction score
[SIZE=18pt]Austin had another great night at Special Olympics bowling! He bowled 101 the first game and 106 the second! Way to bowl, Austin! It was way too busy to take pictures this week, as they flip flopped lanes on us to try to get the bowlers out earlier, but we'll definitely get pictures next week during the Bowl-A-Thon! Austin worked really hard to get as many pledges/sponsors as he could and he's doing a great job! We're not sure on the totals yet, as some people have pledged by point, strike and spare, but I'll be sure to post as soon as I know for sure![/SIZE]

Way to go Austin.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
You should be very proud of yourself to be such a super bowler. Good job.
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Great way to bowl, Austin!! You did good!

Wow! Congrats!

You know, to be honest, I went bowling the other week and got a 39
default_unsure.png
My mini golf score is higher then that! :DOH!

So congrats Austin! You're very good at what you do
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Wow! Congrats!

You know, to be honest, I went bowling the other week and got a 39
default_unsure.png
My mini golf score is higher then that! :DOH!

So congrats Austin! You're very good at what you do
default_yes.gif
default_aktion033.gif

[SIZE=18pt]Too funny! I'm not great at bowling, either! Austin bowls using a ramp or he would only get gutter balls. Actually, his ball wouldn't make it down to the pins, since he isn't able to push his ball very hard and used to just try to roll it while sitting on the floor. He can't stand or hold his ball, so he definitely can't throw a bowling ball. The ramp works out great for him. He has so much more confidence now than he had before and loves to "knock 'em down!"
default_yes.gif
Special Olympics has definitely been wonderful for him and our whole family!
[/SIZE]

That's great! I saw a photo of him bowling earlier, so I knew about the ramp. However, I don't think I could rival him with one! or bumpers!
default_wink.png
default_wacko.png

default_new_shocked.gif
What great scores! Congratulations Austin! I know Calista is very proud of you! You're such incredible children!

God bless,

Joan

That's great! I saw a photo of him bowling earlier, so I knew about the ramp. However, I don't think I could rival him with one! or bumpers!
default_wink.png
default_wacko.png
[SIZE=18pt]Yeah, he definitely has me beat when it comes to bowling, too! If we go as a family, I ALWAYS opt for bumpers!
default_aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]

I'll be sure to take lots of pictures next week, since it's the Bowl-A-Thon! Austin is really looking forward to that!
default_yes.gif
He's also REALLY looking forward to his birthday next week! He's my Valentine's baby and is going to be 11 already.
default_sad.png

Yayyy, Austin! It makes me happy to read about his joy and pride in this activity. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Liz

Latest posts

Back