Austin's Special Olympics Bowling Scores & Picture!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blitz Huf Miniatures

Reaction score
[SIZE=18pt]Special Olympics bowling started back up on Tuesday. They are hoping that by running bowling earlier this year, they won't have to cancel practices due to bad weather. In any case, with all of the chaos of about 100 bowlers plus about 30 more who needed put into the system, the athletes were only allowed to bowl one game. Austin did a great job bowling! He got 4 spares and 1 strike and ended up with a score of 115! Way to bowl, Austin! Calista was proud to help him with his bowling ball. Starting next week, she will be selling her crafts and homemade suckers during bowling practices to raise money for Crawford County Special Olympics. As of right now, she has raised a total of $2730.00 for the program and is hoping to hit her goal of $3000.00 by her birthday (September 30th).[/SIZE]

AustinCaliBowling.jpg

Way to go Austin! What a great bowling game!! Callista, girl your hair looks FABULOUS
default_saludando.gif

[SIZE=18pt]Too funny! It is actually a Monster's Inc bowling ball. One side is the big eyeball and the other has the 3 main characters from the movie.[/SIZE]

Calista LOVES her new look and her 15 inches was delivered to Locks of Love on Tuesday (we paid for delivery confirmation so Calista could track the package). Her big haircut was definitely harder on me. I think it makes her look older.
default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
Way to go, Austin! I can't do that! Calista is such a sweetheart! Your children are beautiful!

God bless,

Joan

Congrats on a great bowling score, Austin! That is so cool how Calista is helping out too. You must be so proud.

WAY TO GO AUSTIN!!!! YAY!! Your children are just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

What a great sister - I hope she reaches her goal.
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif

Back