Aug 13 MN Fun Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aficat

Reaction score
I have a 34" mini stallion who I'd like to bring to his first show. It would be my first mini show as well, and my first time showing in several years. Not that I was any good at it the first time. We're going for not-last
default_wink.png
. The mini fun show in August is the only show for the next several months that is anywhere near me, but I have no idea how to get Stuart and I there. I don't drive, my parent's truck isn't running, and I don't know anyone besides my trainer (who is bringing the jumps and doesn't have any room) with a mini horse. Stuart's usual occupation is standing still while getting mobbed by children
default_laugh.png
, so this might be a nice change of pace. Anyone going who has a spare trailer stall, or know someone I could ask? Otherwise he's just going to go to my trainers for a day sometime for some away from home experience, but it would be cute to have a ribbon to share with the kids in his classes.

Latest posts

Back