Auction Babies!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frostedpineminis

Reaction score
Just wondered if anybody has gotten any new additions from all of the wonderful auctions that have been going on!!! So many beautiful horses and wonderful prices!!! I just get killed on trasnport and already have a few new ones on the way up!! Say hi to Little Kings Junior Jasmine and a buckskin buck echo colt!!

229677_225998874111283_142267732484398_683793_6486323_n.jpg
262519_226000430777794_142267732484398_683827_883230_n.jpg

Thanks everybody! I am one happy chip mom
default_laugh.png
Nobody took advantage of any of the auctions and sales yet??

Congrats on your new horses!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

The COH auction ended, I was wondering if anyone here got any of those nice horses too!

Saw many I would love to have, but I'm broke and hubby says no more, so I sat on my hands and watched them sell.

Congrats on Jasmine and her colt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your new additions. Jasmine caught my eye, and I got to see Buck Echo at LKF and he is just awesome! I have been looking and drooling and looking and drooling and have seen a few that were very tempting but so far hubby keeps hsakin his head no.
default_no.gif

Thank you for all of the comments! I wish I could meet echo, I wish I could see some of these bigger farms, they just look amazing from all of the pictures!!

I am sort of jelous of transport companies
default_blush.png
lol

I just love all of the horses that are on sale right now, soooo hard to say no, so I bought my babies and then I have to keep an eye out for announcements on here, cause some days I think that I get just as excited about what everybody else finds too!

Congratulations on your gorgeous new additions! We have so much going on right now (closing on a new house this week) that the hubby and I agree we should wait until the smoke clears to do any more horse shopping...Which I am hoping will be by this fall! There have been a lot of good auctions, and even more are coming.

Wow Tiffany a new house!! that is awesome hopeful everything goes smoothly for you!! I am so happy to be bringing my own little piece of buckeroo up here to canada! But I just cant believe the quality horses that are going through auctions right now, not to mention I didnt think that Cherry Orchard Hill would be having a dispersal!!!
default_unsure.png

No I havn't bought any new babies for any auctions, but if I had enough cash in my pocket there is a blk&wht ASPC/AMHR colt on a web site I'd go get.

Latest posts

Back