At 4:30 am Irish Hills Farm welcomes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty girl, Sheryl, Congratulations! She's sweet, and looks like she's got plenty of attitude, Love it!

Jodi

Congratulations Sheryl, she's lovely!
default_smile.png

Sheryl she looks great! And no doubt she has keeper written all over her.
default_wub.png
:

Please point the filly fairy towards Ohio
default_yes.gif
:

As Charlie Brown would say "there's nothing cuter than a little red haired girl" :aktion033:

Thanks everyone for the compliments. Promise is unfolding nicely and I am happier every minute.
default_wub.png
: She is doing very well and is now beating her mother up on a regular basis. Gotta love it when they are so full of themselves. Rhythm and Promise will be going out later this afternoon as it is a lovely warm day already. I'll get more pictures when they are out.

Ms. Blue is still hanging on for what ever reason. She was up and down (again) all night last night, had a full tight bag at 5 am and at 8 am her bag has gone down a bit. I dunno.
default_wacko.png
:

I tried to reply sooner but I am having trouble getting here and once I finally get here it takes forever for a topic to open up, if it does at all.
default_wacko.png
: I hope this little forum hiccup is over soon.
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations on your new girl!! :aktion033: Such a pretty red-head. :bgrin

Congratulations Sheryl :aktion033: :aktion033: She's a real knock out
default_yes.gif
: Joyce

Thanks again everyone. I am truly happy with little Promise, she is just unfolding nicely. She and her mom got to go outside for a few hours today. Here she is at about 32 hours old.

pr042107.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Congratulations!" on Irish Hills Promises!! She is adorable and certainly has that "Look At Me" attitude!

I agree she is a KEEPER!! :aktion033:

Hey Sheryl, had to look for this filly you've told me about...she is a talkie one isn't she! So pretty!

:new_shocked: Very pretty Sheryl!!
default_wub.png
: You should do well with her in the showring
default_wink.png
: Congrats!!! :aktion033: ~Jessica~

Deb, yep thats the talker. lol She is so cute.

Jessica, thanks! I think she'll do well in the ring to.

I need to come up with a name for her. I've changed my mind about naming her Promises. Marty's suggestion is Gracie Lou Freebush (Gracie Hart's undercover name for the pagent) lol Marty knows I am a Sandra Bullock fan and I love the Ms. Congeniality movies.

Back