ASPC/AMHR Convention 2009

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWA

Reaction score
Hi,

A friend has mentioned that the convention this year for ASPC/AMHR was going to be held in Florida this year, and I was wondering if this was true? If so, when will it be held, and where? I've tried looking up info on the ASPC/AMHR website but couldn't find any thing regarding this year's convention. If anyone might know, please share?
default_unsure.png

Thanks so much for all your help.
default_wub.png

With appreciations,

Tanya

The convention is in Orlando, FL. It is the beginning of November. I think it is the 5th to maybe the 9th.

The convention is in Orlando, FL. It is the beginning of November. I think it is the 5th to maybe the 9th.
OUTSTANDING!
default_aktion033.gif
Hubby says we can definately make it to this one then!
default_yes.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
It will be our very first one ever, and now I'm SUPER EXCITED!

Thanks so much for your help.
default_wub.png

Convention was in Orlando in 2005, I think it was, and we had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Thursday night outing was to Arabian Nights which we absolutely loved! I'm thrilled that it'll be in a warm location with easy airport access!

Hi Judy,

We had hoped to go to that one back in '05 too, but that was during the onset of all my brain surgeries. Lord willing....this year, we'll actually get to make it there this time.
default_wink.png
Sounds like it was an awesome time to be had. Hope to get to meet ya there?
default_wub.png
Arabian Nights is one of my favorite dinner theaters here.
default_yes.gif
Looking forward to seeing what "Convention" is all about too.
default_yes.gif

They do also have a trip to the Arabian Nights planned. Also, mentioned that they now have a mini in the show.

Hi Judy,
We had hoped to go to that one back in '05 too, but that was during the onset of all my brain surgeries. Lord willing....this year, we'll actually get to make it there this time.
default_wink.png
Sounds like it was an awesome time to be had. Hope to get to meet ya there?
default_wub.png
Arabian Nights is one of my favorite dinner theaters here.
default_yes.gif
Looking forward to seeing what "Convention" is all about too.
default_yes.gif
Yep, same here: Lord willing, I'll be there! Convention is sooo much fun, but it's also very interesting and an excellent learning experience. The best part is putting faces to all the names you've heard and read about, making new friends and seeing old ones again. You're going to love it!!

I'm so glad to hear they're planning another trip to Arabian Nights!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Looking forward to Convention this year
default_wink.png
The one in FL in 2005 was Fantastic
default_thumbup.gif

Arabian Nights was WONDERFUL
default_smile.png
Count Us in on the Lord Willing also We plan to be there,

We would NEVER Miss the Convention in FL if we can help it
default_saludando.gif

Judy I have a VERY SPECIAL memory with you at Convention 2005 ...

Remember >>>
default_firstprize.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_worshippy.gif

Janice Silvio

Amore' Miniatures

Although I have never been to convention, I have been to Florida and the Arabian Nights show and that is EXCELLENT! When and where is convention this year? What is it all about? I have to get back into the swing of things now that the children are grown.
default_smile.png
default_wink.png

i will be at this one since it will be close to me

Last edited by a moderator:
[Judy I have a VERY SPECIAL memory with you at Convention 2005 ...

Remember >>>
default_firstprize.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_worshippy.gif

Janice Silvio

Amore' Miniatures

AAAACK!! YES!! OMG!! Our first HOF's!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Here's the latest info as it appears in The Journal....

Radisson World Gate Hotel

3011 Maningate Lane

Kissimmee, FL 34747

Phone 407-396-1400

November 4-7, 2009

Arabian Nights is a VERY likely destination for a fun trip. The club recently donated a well-known pony to the show.

Oh and just a little history... convention was last down there in 2003. (For geeks whose likes mine seem to fill w/ useless trivia.... '08 - Branson; '07 - Buffalo; '06 - Reno; '05 - Grand Rapids, MI; '04 - Milwaukee, WI; '03 - Kissimmee; '02 Minneapolis (okay actually a suburb like Bloomington or some such); '01 - Columbus, OH; '00 - Dallas, TX area ; '99 - outside of Baltimore, MD; '98 - Seattle; '97 - St. Louis; '96 - Nashville; '95 - Peoria, IL; '94 - out west ...like Sacramento???; '03 - Harrisburg, PA)

Sorry ... not a big enough geek to go further back without looking them up.

Aaah, yes. 2003, that's right. Hard to believe it's been that long, but time flies when you're having fun, right?

Thank You Amy, 2003 sounds more like it to me also ~ Sunny that wasn't my first HOF but that was my Hall of Fame with Prize ( My Sweet Baby Girl who I worked so hard to get her last Grand & just it being her was SO SPECIAL to me )
default_wub.png
Anyway the goal this year is to finish Prizes Daughter ~ Princess she needs only 10 points to finish her HOF has all her Grands Plus but the special feeling in this is this is the same location I picked up Her Mothers Award and this year hopefully Her Daughters Award... :love

Plus just being there is WONDERFUL Time I think by everyone I remember everyone walking around with smiles just being there
default_smile.png

Count Us in ~
default_488.gif

Janice Silvio

Amore' Miniatures

my computer has died on me, I think it caught a virus through skype or facebook or something. so I am posting this on my phone and this is my very first time ever doing so. plus my firttime texting too sothis is a bit of an ordeal but here goes. iwant to thank amy for posting as I was really fearing my "remembering" was seriously failing me as I thought it was much longer ago too than '05 for the last one. but I didn't want to admit my feeble noggin noodle having gotten THAT bad LOL. the whole year of 2005 is a little fuzzy for me to fully recall but i'm relieved to know I didn't miss too much LOL. as for convention in 2003 (i actually thought it was 2000 but I guess I was off a couple years there too, but lord willing we WILL make it there this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
yaayyy it worked posting on my phone but now my thumbs hurt LOL

Latest posts

Back